Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Can Oba Of Benin Or Alafin Of Oyo Be Dethroned By Their State Government? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can Oba Of Benin Or Alafin Of Oyo Be Dethroned By Their State Government? (458 Views)

Oba Rilwan Akiolu Will Be Dethroned – Lagos Prince Makes Revelations [Video] / See The Name Of The Only King That Can't Be Dethroned In Nigeria / Oba Of Benin, Ewuare, His Wives And Children In Cute Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Oba Of Benin Or Alafin Of Oyo Be Dethroned By Their State Government? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
In the wake of Emir Sanusi's dethronement by his state governor i'm curious to know whether the Oba of Benin or Alafin of Oyo can be dethroned too?
Re: Can Oba Of Benin Or Alafin Of Oyo Be Dethroned By Their State Government? by youngsahito(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
SyrusdeHansome:
In the wake of Emir Sanusi's dethronement by his state governor i'm curious to know whether the Oba of Benin or Alafin of Oyo can be dethroned too?
They can he dethroned, one time Alafin of Oyo has been dethroned by Pa Obafemi Awolowo...

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: The Igbo Apprenticeship System Is The World Largest Venture.. / My Message To The Next Generation Of Africans - Bill Gates / Poorest Rappers! Rappers Who Went Broke!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.