Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Announcement! (for Viewers And Followers Of My Posts) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Announcement! (for Viewers And Followers Of My Posts) (142 Views)

Download Followers Of Them By Apostle Joshua Selman (koinonia Global) / BOKO HARAM, ISIS AND TALIBAN are true followers of Islam. Here is why. / Sex Tapes And Depraved Viewers By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Announcement! (for Viewers And Followers Of My Posts) by MFMRevivalist: 4:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
Calvary Greetings my wonderful brethren.

Due to some security reasons and misconceptions going on, I just want to make it clear that as a result of the name of this account carrying "MFM" doesn't mean it is officiated by the Church. The account is opened out of personal interest of the gospel. and as a result of being an MFM member, I sometimes post mfm messages and devotional. I repeat-- it is not in any way officiated or even recognized by the authorities of the Mountain Of Fire. I love my Church so much that I want to be one of those promoting it (with the gospel) and not part of those causing any troubles or confusions. If In any way you have been thinking am an official of the church, it's false. Am just a regular Christian member and minister of the gospel, under the anointing of mfm.

For this reason, this account will soon be deactivated because of the inability to make some certain changes in my profile that nairaland hasn't made possible. Moreso, a reason for an entirely new account is needed. But I assure you that by God's grace (for those who has been following my posts) that I will still be posting prayers , messages and devotionals in that new account like I do here when it's opened. Although mfm related ones would be limited.

I'd let us know when this account would be deactivated. But before that, I urge us to please join the ministry group on Facebook @ "The Revival Hour" which is a standalone ministry under the influence of the Holy Spirit, and the official initiator of the revival tonic, happy home and daily reasons gospel materials.

God bless you.

Questions are welcomed.

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

Evangelism Tips: Start From The Known / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:friday , March 20, 2020 / Angelus Latina Lingua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.