Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial (18693 Views)

Court Okays Supplementary Elections In Adamawa / Rivers Poll: Court Okays Suit Seeking To Disqualify Wike Over Birth Certificate / Alleged $5m Bribe: Court Okays Suit Seeking Arrest, Trial Of Gov. Ganduje’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by ephraim18(m): 8:29am On Mar 11, 2020
I dont see it as political whitchhunt... Rochas and orji kalu deserve what they are getting from the federal government... Our eastern governors are heartless... Money meant for the poor masses they convert it only to themselves and their generation unborn... No sentiment attached
Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by justtee42k: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2020
BE POSITIVE AND GIVE BENEFIT OF DOUBT ONCE IN A WHILE...
Mysticwebb:
This administration love for corruption especially when committed by those in their good book has now gotten to a stage where people take EFCC to court just to commence probing questionable officials.
Till date, EFCC has refused to probe Oshomole despite a standing court order that has mandated them to do so.
Someone has to go to court to ask them to do so yet they refused. Petitions upon petitions, they still look away.
Same will happen to this current case if these groups succeed.
Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by henzy4life: 10:26am On Mar 11, 2020
we are enjoying immunity jor, thunder fire that plaintiffs and co, mtcheeeeeewwww
Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by henzy4life: 10:28am On Mar 11, 2020
Rochas2023:

Systematic eliminating opponents, choking opportunities that SE has. But Whether they like it or not the presidency is going to SE.
yes oooooo,u are in spirit
Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2020
henzy4life:
yes oooooo,u are in spirit
You actually believe that rubbish?? undecided
Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by Bialegend(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rochas2023:

Systematic eliminating opponents, choking opportunities that SE has. But Whether they like it or not the presidency is going to SE.
Shut up uzoma. Zoo presidency going to South East for what reason exactly? What purpose will SE presidency serve more than Biafra?
Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by Rochas2023: 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Bialegend:

Shut up uzoma. Zoo presidency going to South East for what reason exactly? What purpose will SE presidency serve more than Biafra?

Reason well
Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by Aguiyi1020: 11:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rocha's Right Now: Chaiiii Buhari na me O! Eh Bubu, me, me, me

Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by ChinoElects: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Useless vagabond called abagworo aka Imo1stson, we need your attention here.

Re: Court Okays Request To Begin Suit Seeking Okorocha’s Trial by leicestercamper: 8:12am On Mar 13, 2020
Quorax:
So if SE were to present a candidate, na Okoracha and Kalu u go present? undecided undecided undecided

I wonder oo cheesy

Two greatest thieves that turned their respective states into shambolic shitholes, especially Owerri and Aba. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welcome To Lagos State: The Centre of Excellence. / Boko Haram Loots Shops, Fuel Stations In Geidam / IGP Idris Ibrahim In Indonesia For Interpol Event In Style.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.