Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:48 PM

Ogoni People Will Benefit From My Visit ~Hon. Barr B.s Emerengwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogoni People Will Benefit From My Visit ~Hon. Barr B.s Emerengwa (244 Views)

Boniface Emerengwa Pledges Loyalty To Fubara / Shell Agrees To Pay Ogoni People ₦45bn Compensation 11 Years After Judgement / Ogoni People On Nairaland, Let Us Discuss The Story Of Oyigbo, Local Government. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogoni People Will Benefit From My Visit ~Hon. Barr B.s Emerengwa by Sosoboy4: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
The House of Representatives Member, Rt. Hon. Barr B.S Emerengwa has assured the Ogoni people that they will benefit from Committee on Environment to HYPREP sites.

He said sites in Ogoni land will surely put the clean-up exercise on a proper perspective so that the purpose for which Ogoni heroes died would be achieved.

READ MORE:https://www.pinnaclereport.com.ng/2020/03/10/ogoni-people-will-benefit-from-house-committee-visit-_rt-hon-barr-b-s-emerengwa/

(1) (Reply)

Contempt Of Court: Akwa Ibom Attorney General Urges Police Boss To Resign / Governor Wike Calls For The Unity Of Niger Delta / Carona Virus: Is Nigeria And Africa Ready To Handle The Pressure of Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.