Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc (1099 Views)

What Happened After I Bought A London Used HP Probook 6450b For N65,000 / Will You Buy This PC For 1.5million Naira? / Please Who Can Tell Me A Simple Way To Activate My Window 10 Pro Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Timileyin1234(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
This pc just shut down when the battery was low, when I switch it on now, it displays this
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by MemeTroll: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
Your hard disk is gone you’ll have to get another one and reinstall OS

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
fried HD...
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Timileyin1234(m): 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
MemeTroll:
Blood of Wizkid

Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Shut down your system, remove and fix your hard disk it will work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Timileyin1234(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
All my games are gone too cry
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by NLbully(m): 6:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Probably a corrupted bootmbr file
Get a windows disk and repair the file
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Timileyin1234(m): 7:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
NLbully:
Probably a corrupted bootmbr file
Get a windows disk and repair the file
I don remove the hard drive, how do I check whether it’s still working

Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Timileyin1234(m): 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
HsLBroker:
Shut down your system, remove and fix your hard disk it will work
I have removed and inserted the hard disk again, it doesn’t work
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Timileyin1234(m): 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
Could this be the problem I was trying to update GeForce driver in the morning. When it was installing about 80% I tried to open chrome and suddenly the pc OFF and showed me this, after it boot up I played some games till battery went dead
I switch it one this evening and everything is gone

Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by NLbully(m): 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Timileyin1234:

I don remove the hard drive, how do I check whether it’s still working

You cant know a damaged hard disk physically
Put it back and check your bios
Maybe its detected
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Timileyin1234(m): 10:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
NLbully:

You cant know a damaged hard disk physically
Put it back and check your bios
Maybe its detected
Thank you bro
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Daviestunech(m): 8:32am On Mar 11, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Could this be the problem I was trying to update GeForce driver in the morning. When it was installing about 80% I tried to open chrome and suddenly the pc OFF and showed me this, after it boot up I played some games till battery went dead
I switch it one this evening and everything is gone

Bro make I no lie for u just gather money change ur hdd..... exactly what wat happened to my system I was updating my Radeon driver when my system shut down due to low battery, it's crashes my hdd then...
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Timileyin1234(m): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Daviestunech:

Bro make I no lie for u just gather money change ur hdd..... exactly what wat happened to my system I was updating my Radeon driver when my system shut down due to low battery, it's crashes my hdd then...
I have fixed it Oh my God!!
I went to enable hp legacy support and it worked

Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Timileyin1234(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2020
MemeTroll:
Bro I have fixed the damn thing for now
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Daviestunech(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2020
Timileyin1234:

I have fixed it Oh my God!!
I went to enable hp legacy support and it worked

Ok.. good
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Timileyin1234(m): 8:46am On Mar 11, 2020
Daviestunech:

Ok.. good
I can’t believe it just worked, my files aren’t gone.
Do u suggest I update the nvidia driver I was trying to update again pls
Re: Please Who Can Tell Me What Happened To This Pc by Daviestunech(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Timileyin1234:

I can’t believe it just worked, my files aren’t gone.
Do u suggest I update the nvidia driver I was trying to update again pls
Yes.. If u hv the file I will recommend u do dat in a safe mode.... booting ur system to safe mode ND update

(1) (Reply)

Vote: Which Operating System Company Is Best / Nigeria Internet Exchange Point Finally Taking Off / Phone Data Extraction(deleted Call Log, Text Messages And Sim Id Cloning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.