Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai (1635 Views)

Gallant Soldiers Fighting Against Boko Haram (video/pictures) / Why More Youths Will Join Boko Haram And Bandits - Shehu Sani Reveals / Officer Returns To God After Successful Assignment Against Boko Haram - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
The Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Yusuf Buratai has revealed plans to recruit Nigerian youths to partake in the war against insurgency.

The Chief of Army Staff of Nigeria, has stated that the army will soon embark in recruitment of Nigerian youths into the force to enable it fight insurgency in the north east of the country.

Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai who was represented by Brig. Gen. Emmanuel Akpan, the Director Directorate of Army Recruitment,

Resettlement and Reserve, DARRR, made this known during a courtesy visit to the Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi at the exco-Chambers Government House, Abakaliki.

He noted;

“The normal army that was trained to engage particularly in conventional warfare are having a lot of problems as you can see in the North-Eastern region. So recently the Chief of Army instituted Special Forces concept; a special skill that you can use to fight war.

This special training will now be integrated in every training in the Nigerian Army. So, this means that anybody that is recruited in the Nigerian Army...

Continue reading here >> https://razorblogger.xyz/2020/02/27/nigerian-youths-will-be-recruited-to-fight-against-boko-haram-buratai/

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Ay77(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Which youth?? sad

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2020
Useless government

What happened to those Boko Haram members in detention?...

Keep recycling insurgency... Thumbs up

More money...

Sai barber

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ay77:
Which youth?? sad

They should round Up all the zombies in the country especially on the forum..
Very useless bunch we have here...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by OlawaleBammie: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2020
I wont bother to read that trash.

MAKE HIN COM CARRY ME FOR MY OUS PUT GUN FOR MY HAND NA
DIDIRIN AGBA!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by OlawaleBammie: 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2020

DIDIRIN AGBA!!!

1 Like

DIDIRIN AGBA!!!

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by delishpot: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
grin grin and then put them in the midst of "repentant" boko haram members to mock fight the 1st born of the elites of Nigeria grin

Make una no worry, 1 month down, 5 more to go.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by iammo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 10, 2020
Smart guys, recruit constables from the south and officers from the north
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Susu888(m): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
grin the cowards will soon show themselves here!
They will be typing rubbish and insults against the army now lets see if they will answer the call to do better job. Alot of naija youths will abscond(lazy youths)
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by goodnessme1(f): 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
We yoruba muslim youths are ready to join.We love one nigeria and will do anything to keep it one,even if is killing Ipob.

With our Amotekun,enemies of nigeria is finish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Susu888(m): 6:57pm On Mar 10, 2020
Oya now where are those unemployed looking for jobs.... make una come rush army grin.

Before you know all the high statistics of unemployment go hit ground as the lazy youths flee

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by GamalNasser: 6:58pm On Mar 10, 2020
Carry Buhari zombies to go and fight for you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by tyup(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

DIDIRIN AGBA!!!
Lol grin grin
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
goodnessme1:
We yorubas muslims youths are ready to join.We love one nigeria and will do anything to keep it one,even if is killing Ipob.
Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by johnmartus(m): 6:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
They will jail you if you don't mind your speech. Be warn.
ZombiePUNISHER:
Useless government

What happened to those Boko Haram members in detention?...

Keep recycling insurgency... Thumbs up

More money...

Sai barber
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
johnmartus:
They will jail you if you don't mind your speech. Be warn.

Get ready to be bundled into the Army....
You must fight Boko Haram
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by unbitchable(m): 7:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Nigerian Army has concluded plans with Gov. Umahi how Ipob youths will be recruited. ohaneze youth council didn't raise an alarm for nothing.
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Comedian2019: 7:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
Zombies! Job done land for una. Abi 30k monthly (irregular) payment don do una?
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by T9ksy(m): 7:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Boko haram is a creation of the northern elites so I will suggest they round up all those teeming northern youths roaming the streets of kane,katsina, kadunna etc. Better still, he should recruit his wards and fellow leaders children to go and fight the beast they unwittingly unleashed on the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Gabriel004: 7:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
I know he's not talking to me.
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Hotspotbro(m): 7:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
They'll give us sellotaped guns abi?
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Ojiofor: 7:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ay77:
Which youth?? sad

Its time patriots like sarrki prove their patriotism to one Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by LZAA: 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
imhotep:

Cc lzaa
grin grin
Afamed wee like this post
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by femtex007(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mr. Buratai. Just gather all the youth in Ur family and take them to fight boko haram. We don't need Ur job

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Thejustw14(m): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Smiling... Looking for spare bodies to waste at the war front... Bad guys.:!!:.
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by chikevictor(m): 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Useless talk, why don't you recruit repentant boko haram boys to fight them, you are looking for innocent youths to suck there blood, it will never work for you.
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by 9japride(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
All nairaland zom.bies should be recruited to fight their selfish and meaningless war. Just a simple task by using airforce to clear their hideout. Instead of them to take care of the soldiers, na to dey buy luxurious jeeps and be living large. They should continue their senseless war.
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Ay77:
Which youth?? sad

I think say them talk say na lazy youths we be
Re: Nigerian Youths Will Be Recruited To Fight Against Boko-haram – Buratai by stan83: 9:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mashido:
The Chief of Army Staff, General Tukur Yusuf Buratai has revealed plans to recruit Nigerian youths to partake in the war against insurgency.

The Chief of Army Staff of Nigeria, has stated that the army will soon embark in recruitment of Nigerian youths into the force to enable it fight insurgency in the north east of the country.

Lieutenant General Tukur Yusuf Buratai who was represented by Brig. Gen. Emmanuel Akpan, the Director Directorate of Army Recruitment,

Resettlement and Reserve, DARRR, made this known during a courtesy visit to the Governor of Ebonyi State, Chief David Umahi at the exco-Chambers Government House, Abakaliki.

He noted;

“The normal army that was trained to engage particularly in conventional warfare are having a lot of problems as you can see in the North-Eastern region. So recently the Chief of Army instituted Special Forces concept; a special skill that you can use to fight war.

This special training will now be integrated in every training in the Nigerian Army. So, this means that anybody that is recruited in the Nigerian Army...

Continue reading here >> https://razorblogger.xyz/2020/02/27/nigerian-youths-will-be-recruited-to-fight-against-boko-haram-buratai/
you want to recruit the future of today to go die for nothing, please youth should be recruited to take over the mantle of leadership biko.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Keke Passenger in Fatal Accident after being hit by Police Truck in Lagos / The Powerful Speech Of Gideon Orkar / ENDSARS: Gov Wike Finally Address Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.