Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

”9 Years Without Sex After Taking Blood Oath” – Actress, Timmy Macnicol - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”9 Years Without Sex After Taking Blood Oath” – Actress, Timmy Macnicol (1245 Views)

Timmy K MacNicol: I Regret My Marriage To An Old Man, I Pity Regina Daniels / Sylvia Ukaatu: Blood Oath I Took At 18 Has Ruined My Life / Ify Debie, Sex Worker: "DJ Timmy Slept With Me Without Paying" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

”9 Years Without Sex After Taking Blood Oath” – Actress, Timmy Macnicol by GistingBrity: 7:20pm On Mar 10, 2020
UK-based Nollywood actress, Timmy K MacNicol has lamented what she has been through for seven years after getting married to a Briton old enough to be her father.
In a lengthy interview with Kemi Filani News, the actress narrated what makes her to divorce her husband.

The actress and producer got married to a British at the age of 19 and filed for divorce on February 6, 2020 to save her life.
Read below ;
“No one believes what I am going through, no one believes that emotional abuse is real. It got to a point that I couldn’t hold myself anymore, I felt empty I felt like the whole world has ended...Continue Reading; https://www.gistingbrity.com/9-years-without-sex-after-taking-blood-oath-actress-timmy-macnicol-talks-about-the-disadvantages-of-marrying-old-men/

Re: ”9 Years Without Sex After Taking Blood Oath” – Actress, Timmy Macnicol by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
foolish woman...who sent you to marry you papa's agemate?!

[img]https://media./images/4a3dd82073cb1506de775bfbd468a843/tenor.gif[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Davido Having A Good Time With His Beautiful Daughter Imade ❤️ / Drake Launches Birkin Bag Collection Bought For Future Wife / 'These Souls Deserve To Live!' Kanye West Posts And Deletes Pro-life Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.