Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy (1469 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy by northbridgeener: 7:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Northbridge energy Limited empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

FULLNAME
CURRENT LOCATION
NATIONALITY
CURRENT EMPLOYER.
CURRENT DESIGNATION/POST
PREVIOUS DESIGNATION/POST
CURRENT MONTHLY/ANNUAL SALARY
EXPECTED MONTHLY/ANNUAL SALARY.
DIRECT MOBILE & TELEPHONE NUMBER

Executive Recruitment 2020
Schedule: Full-time

Interested candidates should forward their CV/Resume:career.northbridgeenergy@gmail.com
Re: Vacancy by youngsahito(m): 7:45pm On Mar 10, 2020
northbridgeener:
Northbridge energy Limited empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

FULLNAME
CURRENT LOCATION
NATIONALITY
CURRENT EMPLOYER.
CURRENT DESIGNATION/POST
PREVIOUS DESIGNATION/POST
CURRENT MONTHLY/ANNUAL SALARY
EXPECTED MONTHLY/ANNUAL SALARY.
DIRECT MOBILE & TELEPHONE NUMBER

Executive Recruitment 2020
Schedule: Full-time

Interested candidates should forward their CV/Resume:career.northbridgeenergy@gmail.com
can somebody in Nigeria apply?
Re: Vacancy by Profmarley: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2020
youngsahito:

Don't waste your time, bro. Northridge Energy never recruits using gmail accounts. Very unreal.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy by dedons: 10:26pm On Mar 10, 2020
Profmarley:

Don't waste your time, bro. Northridge Energy never recruits using gmail accounts. Very unreal.
grin
Re: Vacancy by semuni: 4:18am On Mar 11, 2020
Thief ,God will arrest you this time, no escape route for you

youngsahito:
Re: Vacancy by miltonchux(m): 6:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Scammer Hell fire is waiting for you. Looking for way to rip others of there money is not hard work but fraudulent.
Re: Vacancy by youngsahito(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2020
semuni:
Thief ,God will arrest you this time, no escape route for you

are you nuts? where on earth did I know this mentally unstable guy cos I don't understand this your ranting about me asking a question?you will never know peace
Re: Vacancy by dedons: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2020
youngsahito:
are you nuts? where on earth did I know this mentally unstable guy cos I don't understand this your ranting about me asking a question?you will never know peace
Boss calm down. I guess he made a mistake by quoting you. I think he wanted to quote the OP and not you.
Re: Vacancy by johnmartus(m): 11:56am On Mar 11, 2020
grin
Re: Vacancy by semuni: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2020
No vex bro, no be you I wan quote na the idiot op wey call himself northbrigreener, na God go punish am. He have sent that message personally to me before and gave me employment letter same day even when I didn't send cv.please don't fall for that kind of cheap scam. He is going to send you message that you should meet immigration officer to pay some money for tour visa

youngsahito:
Re: Vacancy by youngsahito(m): 6:15pm On Mar 16, 2020
semuni:
No vex bro, no be you I wan quote na the idiot op wey call himself northbrigreener, na God go punish am. He have sent that message personally to me before and gave me employment letter same day even when I didn't send cv.please don't fall for that kind of cheap scam. He is going to send you message that you should meet immigration officer to pay some money for tour visa

no shit....one luv bro

(1) (Reply)

Is This The New Job Scam Format?? (photos) / Huawei Is Recruiting / Nig Lng: Any Info Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.