Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,603 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) (7805 Views)

Apple Threatened Facebook Ban Over Slavery Posts On Instagram / Crowd Queue To Buy Iphone SE 2020 Despite Coronavirus / Coronavirus: 4 Ways To Properly Sanitize And Clean Your Smartphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by ValCon888: 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
For all those shouting slavery, nobody forced the guy to take the job. If he feels it's dehumanizing, he can simply quit.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by Jcael(m): 11:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Smart thinking
Yemike:

What's wrong with hanging the sanitizer on a wall and then employ the man to be monitoring those coming into the office ensuring that they all use the sanitizer?? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by wabbyland(m): 12:05am On Mar 11, 2020
in one of the federal government hospitals that I work, some staff find it difficult to wash their hands before entering into any wards or offices despite the free water and sanitizer at the entrance. so in this case, it might look like it's modern day slavery but it could go a long way to prevent the preventable
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by cRobo: 12:23am On Mar 11, 2020
Witcher:
We are all slaves

No we aren't

You and a few are

I won't say a word
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 11, 2020
Hmm...this is serious.
The man looks sooo tired.
This is the height of wickedness though.
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by majamajic(m): 1:30am On Mar 11, 2020
SassyGem101:
Hmm...this is serious.
The man looks sooo tired.
This is the height of wickedness though.

He is doing the main job ,to see people use it out of fun . The mall i entered today in lagos , they placed it there , but I didn't recognize it till I came out of the mall, if this man was there I must notice him or him move to me

Besides he was not forced to do it , and Dubai I know , he will not do this for more than 3 hrs , someone will take over

This job won't be less than 2000 dirams a month which is 200k naira a month, with this kin pay a lot of us will do it abroad , in Nigeria this is 15k job a month

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 2:30am On Mar 11, 2020
I don't know how to react.
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 3:00am On Mar 11, 2020
I don't think he was forced to wear that

He did it willingly in exchange for some bucks
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by tonaldo1(m): 4:08am On Mar 11, 2020
Trying sacking the man and see him bending his knees on plea
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by femi4: 5:29am On Mar 11, 2020
eduman365:
The guy wearing the sanitiser has a duty to ensure everyone uses the hand sanitiser before entering the office. So if they try to ignore using it, he goes to them directly and makes sure they use it, whereas an ordinary dispenser would just sit there...

It's a smart way to ensure everyone uses hand sanitisers if you ask me...
Its not a smart move, he ll still be ignore if I didn't want to use it
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by Nobody: 5:30am On Mar 11, 2020
To earn money by writing short posts and stories on opera news hub, click on my link and you will earn a sign up bonus. https://hub.opera.com/login?refer=EGZPAYQ
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by ednut1(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2020
Eyes and ear still open. Koro fit enter
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by shitshappen(m): 6:50am On Mar 11, 2020
I'm more worried that the dispenser is in his waist area, looking like he's dispensing through his pinopino.
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:12am On Mar 11, 2020
TechCapon:
lol. It's true sha. But it's not a good job at all. It's dehumanizing

There should be shift na
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2020
Witcher:
We are all slaves

Slaves of time
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by DaddyMorenike: 10:32am On Mar 11, 2020
eduman365:
The guy wearing the sanitiser has a duty to ensure everyone uses the hand sanitiser before entering the office. So if they try to ignore using it, he goes to them directly and makes sure they use it, whereas an ordinary dispenser would just sit there...

smart indeed! Only if you were the man standing all day!
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
smart indeed! Only if you were the man standing all day!

Oga is he doing it for free? At least they're creating employment for him... And if u don't agree, at least don't blame me na. cheesy grin
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by DaddyMorenike: 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
eduman365:

Oga is he doing it for free? At least they're creating employment for him... And if u don't agree, at least don't blame me na. cheesy grin
lol, no be so my man. Not blaming you.
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
DaddyMorenike:
lol, no be so my man. Not blaming you.

Ok better. Regards to my daughter, morenike... grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by TUANKU(m): 3:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
UnaToto:
you smart,one Olosho for you.
I add another olosho on top for him... double the pleasure.
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by Erums(m): 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
eduman365:

No my friend I disagree, there are numerous smart ways to ensure the use of hand sanitizer before entry into offices, automation systems are there... This is derogatory, portrtes slavery and worker runs risk of defamation, stigmatization or even loss of confidence.... There a other smart ways.. Thanks
Re: Coronavirus: Is This A Job Or Modern Day Slavery? (photos) by Erums(m): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
majamajic:

He is doing the main job ,to see people use it out of fun . The mall i entered today in lagos , they placed it there , but I didn't recognize it till I came out of the mall, if this man was there I must notice him or him move to me

Besides he was not forced to do it , and Dubai I know , he will not do this for more than 3 hrs , someone will take over

This job won't be less than 2000 dirams a month which is 200k naira a month, with this kin pay a lot of us will do it abroad , in Nigeria this is 15k job a month

Please remove rent, transpo and feeding.. Tell us the net

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glo Sim Replacement / The Secret Behind "Cheap Mediatek Chips" / Airtel Welcome Back Data Plan Activation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.