Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,861 members, 7,824,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team (39467 Views)

The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / Sanusi's Grandfather, Muhammadu Sanusi Was Dethroned By Ahmadu Bello / Why Sanusi Was Removed As Kano Emir – State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2020
ednut1:
what good did sanusi bring them
at least he brought them hypocrisy! advising people against polygamy but he married many wives. he has close to a dozen children

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Banter1(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2020
DirtyGold:
Inside life!

This matter has been over flogged abeg!
SLS is not the first traditional ruler to be dethroned...

What's tha business?
His case is different. Receive sense In Jesus Name Amen
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Banter1(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2020
Perufy:
the northers are watching and are not saying anything....the most confused sets of people I have seen...this people hate good things....they like suffering.....
Don't be unfortunate. you should specify not generalized. there are alot of very highly sensible people in the north. You should have said northern Muslims are the most confused people in the northern Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Roozzaay(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2020
This Nigeria I'm not understanding again, so after my boss fired me from work, he still have the right to decide where i live afterwards?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Mozegee: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2020
What of tomorrow sunisi became the president of this country,what will be the faith of Gandollar.who ever know Gandollar should tell him to trade carefully.because tomorrow is pregnant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by galadima77(m): 11:53am On Mar 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

So you think Ganduje could have pulled this off without Buhari

I tire

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Studio247: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2020
It will only take time but ganduje and his unborn generation will pay dearly for this act of Wickedness.
Why not take the grown and leave this man alone
What crime did he commit?
Did he kill your wife ?
Mother, child or even your father?

You want to kill him for saying the truth ?
Truth is a light even if sanusi did not say it you can't cover it for so long .

One day you will leave the government house you can't be there forever today you feel like a hero
Your end will be worst then sanusi wicked soul
Full of darkness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by adekolaelect(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Sonoyom:
Zombies could be funny at times, here is a situation where an Emir was deposed and the governor is being given a standing ovation, but when Wike made jest of a second abi third class chief they were already threatening to bring down the heavens. It would take a lifetime for them to return to their senses after 2023 because their Zombism will expiry on the 29th day of may in the year 2023.
Do you think everybody here are celebrating what Ganduje did? Why can't you think out side the box to bring a constructive comment and ideas that is meaningful than all this your Zombies and Wailer immature ranting ?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Roozzaay(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stevecovey:

I can totally understand his desire to be an emir.

1. the childhood impact of seeing his revered grandfather as an emir, growing up in the palace & then he was removed, his legacy stunted. This would have made for many family stories. Young boys usually look up to their fathers & the legacy of their fathers.

2. it was the surest way to strongly influence & make an impact in his society and culture. politics is fleeting & doesn't usually command respect. You also have to be both cutthroat & an asslicker to be a successful politician.
Permission to follow you Sir?
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Gbenga764: 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
see below
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
Roozzaay:

Permission to follow you Sir?
follow at your own risk. grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by talk2aikay(m): 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2020
When you fight the game of thrones, you fight to win. There’s no middle ground.

Ganduje understands this perfectly, but what he doesn’t understand is that power is transient.

Sooner than later, his day of reckoning will come, and his embarrassment would be more humiliating.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by MoIbrahim: 12:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
APCNig:

48 LAWS OF POWER

15. Crush your enemies completely

And that is the law that Ganduje has just violated.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by ogbonti: 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lostz:
sanusi was a kwankwanso house boy too. Kings are governors houseboys

you are right, their roles are merely ceremonial in colonial and post-colonial era especially post independence Nigeria

however, the traditional legitimacy of some kings are deeply rooted in history and the culture of the people that I do not see this happening in places like Benin, Ibadan, Ife and Lagos... i stand to be corrected though but if any governor decides to remove any of the aforementioned kings, there will be blood bathe in the street....
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by onlinetrading96(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
Corporate clothing for men?
How to get affordable quality Europe pant trousers in Nigeria?Good news pant trousers Europe brands for male and are Tm Lewin and Turkey shirts in wholesale and retail purchase.The brands are top Europe designers.Any colour for pants kindly dm. By clicking my profile to get my whatapps contact Customers outside lagos will pay a token for delivery.
Pant trousers 1500 above
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
ogbonti:

you are right, their roles are merely ceremonial in colonial and post-colonial era especially post independence Nigeria

however, the traditional legitimacy of some kings are deeply rooted in history and the culture of the people that I do not see this happening in places like Benin, Ibadan, Ife and Lagos... i stand to be corrected though but if any governor decides to remove any of the aforementioned kings, there will be blood bathe in the street....
Deji Of Akure was dethroned.

Oba Of Benin, Ovonramwen was dethroned and exiled by the British
Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Adeniran11 was dethroned and exiled by Awolowo

any king can be remove today and nothing will happen

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Sholaco: 12:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hehehe all this charge and bail dey look for Sanusi money to chop... grin... Sanusi no be Atiku o
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by HadassahBridals: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
You need to checkout this video
[url]=

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swUlSZedJpw[/url]
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Guestlander: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Lostz:

Deji Of Akure was dethroned.

Oba Of Benin, Ovonramwen was dethroned and exiled by the British
Alaafin Of Oyo, Oba Adeyemi Adeniran11 was dethroned and exiled by Awolowo

any king can be remove today and nothing will happen

You can remove a monarch but the banishment part is what I don't understand. I don't think the government can banish you if you have not been convicted of any crimes.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Jamaall(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
He's unique,can't you see......?

DirtyGold:
Inside life!

This matter has been over flogged abeg!
SLS is not the first traditional ruler to be dethroned...

What's tha business?
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by mauchiz: 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Thunder fire Ganduje and Buhari, for violating Sanusi's right as a citizen of Nigeria.

I am calling on United nations and Europe nation to ban Buhari and Ganduje from entering any Europe nation, they are animals in form of a leader.

I don't know where they brought these animals and made them our leaders.
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by bumi10(m): 12:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
Does this operator know the meaning of exile?

This headline weak me walai
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Guestlander:

You can remove a monarch but the banishment part is what I don't understand. I don't think the government can banish you if you have not been convicted of any crimes.
you are in Nigeria.
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by mauchiz: 12:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jaspernubi:
I am disappointed at Sanusi for stooping so low, so very low to accept the archaic title of an Emir, Sanusi before subjecting himself to this public ridicule in the name of tradition had been a shining light, an intellectual of worthy note
Imagine an Academic double 007 with licence to libel like Ganduje, A criminal Bribe taker who aught to be in Jail banishing an intellectual who bowed to pressure to tumble from his high academic position to an emir among sprawling bands of illiterates

The thing is paining me so much,

I am not a fan of Sanusi, I put myself in other people's shoes.

Ganduje is a criminal, is he not happy he has Sanusi as a brother?
Sanusi has been correcting them, advicing them to go to school, gave money to encourage them to go to school, that is the bad thing he did to them.
Nigeria hates people that speaks out,

#National assembly should impeach Ganduje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by rhames(m): 12:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
truthfulparrot:
The fact that Gandollar destroyed the age long Kano Emirate just to get back at Sanusi will come back to hunt him. He will soon have serious problems with the new Emir and Kano people.

The next governor will restore the Emirate. That has been happening in Kano since the 1960s when Emir Muhammadu Sanusi I was dethroned by the late Sardauna of Sokoto, Sir Ahmadu Bello.

Politicians can't be trusted with anything bin this country.
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Sonoyom(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
Do you think everybody here are celebrating what Ganduje did? Why can't you think out side the box to bring a constructive comment and ideas that is meaningful than all this your Zombies and Wailer immature ranting ?
it's immature now because it's a deviation from the norm ryt? i hv made my points, i am in no way related to the deposed Emir or the government of his state. As for your constructive comment you could have ignored what i wrote.
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Yankee101: 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
These lawyers slow sha

Dem for don File the case yday in Kaduna state where ElRufai and the emir are buddies.

The high court there listens to the short man
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Sonoyom(m): 1:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
waledeji:
Same thing applies to another zombies like you, when Wike insulted the man you were all defending his actions, but now you are all wailing about what doesn't concern you.... We have two different types Zombies on nairaland
Do you have a proof that i defended him? If you don't have a proof then your Zombism is bigger than you.
Re: Emir Sanusi Was Forced Into Exile In Nasarawa Against His Will – Legal team by Roozzaay(m): 1:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Stevecovey:

follow at your own risk. grin

Born risk taker i am. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Visits Buhari At The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Buhari To Sack Top Security Aides Over Threat To His Cabal - Sahara Reporters / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.