Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,658 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Nairaland Pls Your Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Pls Your Advice (722 Views)

Am Addicted To Nairaland Pls Help / Nairaland Pls What's Nigeria Zip Code / 4 D Moderators: For D 1st Time In 5 Yrs Of Using Nairaland Pls Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Pls Your Advice by Ernestbukky(m): 12:50pm On Dec 22, 2010
Recently i found out that my girl is cheating on me. Though i confronted her in order 2 know why & she became annoyed wit me giving me excuses that she has noting 2 do wit those people and she told me that they're friends that asked her of her number and she gave them, that they're d one calling her on phone meanwhile there was a day i was wit her and her phone ranged and i said {hot line} and she said 4 that reason she not going 2 pick d call and i told her that day, that i no longer understands her way anymore and she kept quite.
There was a day she came back home late and i asked her and she said that she went 2 catch up an appointment and i asked her what appointment? She said that their is this guy that have ben disturbing her so they book an appointment 4 her 2 have time 2 tell him that she is not interested. In fact i didn't no what 2 tel her. Few days ago i came 2 SEE heR and found out that she is not at home. I called her line and she picked d call and kept silence, i asked where she is, she said that she is along there street and i asked her where and she said do i want 2 no i said yes and she said that she went 2 see a friend of her that lives along d road. I said ok 4 d fact i no d street, that i will be coming there but i didnt meant it. So after some minutes later i called her that i am there she said that i should wait there 4 her meanwhile i have gone home. So later she came 2 my house and i asked her where went she? She said wel 2 honest wit U i went 2 see sum1 but it is a long story that we'll talk about it later and i said no make d long story short in fact summarise it. She said she went 2 meet up an appointment and i got angry and shouted at her and she went home. Since then she had stop talking 2 me and she no longer calls. But what pains me most is that she use 2 be a good girl but have turn 2 sumtin else. Please your advise.
Re: Nairaland Pls Your Advice by Jenonye(f): 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2010
Its quite obvious she isn't into Ʊ anymore, just sit her down and the both of Ʊ shld talk.
Re: Nairaland Pls Your Advice by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2010
Ernestbukky:

Recently i found out that my girl is cheating on me. Though i confronted her in order 2 know why

does it really matter "WHY" she cheated?! if you are 100% sure she did then let her go. no need to stay with someone that has no respect for YOU, HERSELF or YOUR RELATIONSHIP.

& she became annoyed wit me giving me excuses that she has noting 2 do wit those people
and she told me that they're friends that asked her of her number and she gave them, that they're d one calling her on phone

and you sat there listening to her bullshiiiit and didnt say nothing?!
1) if she gives her number to these people then SHE HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEM.
2) just because she gives them her number, DOESNT make these people her "FRIENDS". it makes them people who want to fukc her.
3) the only reason they are calling is because she allow them to by handing her number to every Dikc and Tom.
the fact that she thinks that its ok because THEY are the one calling is very sad!

meanwhile there was a day i was wit her and her phone ranged and i said {hot line} and she said 4 that reason she not going 2 pick d call and i told her that day, that i no longer understands her way anymore and she kept quite.

RULE #1: if she cant pick these calls when you are around, means that what they are going to discuss is "against" your relationship.

There was a day she came back home late and i asked her and she said that she went 2 catch up an appointment and i asked her what appointment? She said that their is this guy that have ben disturbing her so they book an appointment 4 her 2 have time 2 tell him that she is not interested.

BWAAAAHHH!!! you mean she went on a DATE with one of the guy, dont get it twisted. well, if your gal need to MEET these wooers to explain to them that she doesnt want them,who knows?maybe she also need to fukc them so that they understand her better. come on son, wake up and smell the coffee!!!!

In fact i didn't no what 2 tel her

what about:"biatch, i suggest you get the fukc out of my life. . . . .  . failure to do so will get your a$$ kicked royally!!!!"

Few days ago i came 2 SEE heR and found out that she is not at home. I called her line and she picked d call and kept silence, i asked where she is, she said that she is along there street and i asked her where and she said do i want 2 no i said yes and she said that she went 2 see a friend of her that lives along d road. I said ok 4 d fact i no d street, that i will be coming there but i didnt meant it. So after some minutes later i called her that i am there she said that i should wait there 4 her meanwhile i have gone home. So later she came 2 my house and i asked her where went she? She said wel 2 honest wit U i went 2 see sum1 but it is a long story that we'll talk about it later and i said no make d long story short in fact summarise it. She said she went 2 meet up an appointment and i got angry and shouted at her and she went home. Since then she had stop talking 2 me and she no longer calls. But what pains me most is that she use 2 be a good girl but have turn 2 sumtin else. Please your advise.

we already have a clear idea of what her "appointments" are. so i suggest you move on with your life as she clearly has done so with hers, delete her number, erase that skank from your life and be merry. nothing GOOD and WORTHY can come out of this relationship!
the good girl you supposedly met was the person she PRETENDS to be in order to look right. the person you discover while dating is HER REAL SELF!!!!
Re: Nairaland Pls Your Advice by slinkky(m): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2010
She don't love you any more. she don't need you any more.
she want to get rid of you. let her go

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Information About The Nature Of Chevron Aptitude Test / Score 290 &above In Ur Jamb 2011/2012 Via Sms Or Slot-in / If As A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.