Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,038 members, 7,852,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Tyson Fury Dad Jumps Up And Shouts ‘That’s What Come Out Of These Balls' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tyson Fury Dad Jumps Up And Shouts ‘That’s What Come Out Of These Balls' (519 Views)

Inside Creepy Ancient Mayan Sport Where Dead People Were Turned Into Balls (Pix / Ronaldo Shouts At Santos After Portugal Failed To Qualify For Wolrd Cup(video) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyson Fury Dad Jumps Up And Shouts ‘That’s What Come Out Of These Balls' by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58am On Mar 11, 2020
BALLS OF FURY Tyson Fury dad jumps up and shouts ‘that’s what come out of these balls’ after son knocks down Deontay Wilder
VIDEO

Joe Brophy
6 Mar 2020, 10:10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRRgJo445ik

TYSON FURY'S dad John had fans in stitches after he gleefully shouted: "that's what come out of these balls" after his son's heroic win over Deontay Wilder.

Due to visa issues, the 55-year-old watched from home as the Gypsy King thrashed the Bronze Bomber in seven rounds, twice flooring him as he won the WBC heavyweight title in Las Vegas.

And his reactions to the fight were filmed for Fury’s new ITV documentary, with John refusing to hold back his feelings as his son sent Wilder to the mat for the first time.

The former bare-knuckle fighter jumped to his feet from the sofa and began fist-pumping before hilariously grabbing his crotch.

John also yelled: "That’s what a 19 stone man can do! When you’ve got heart, when you’re bred to fight, when you’re a king of the race!

"That's what can do! That's what's come out of these balls!

"The Gypsy King has done it! The best heavyweight in the f***ing world!"

Fans on social media were in hysterics at the exchange, with one tweeting: "Pure crying. Melts me how proud his dad is of him!"

Another said: "There's only one John Fury. What a guy!"

A third added: "John Fury grabbing his crotch and shouting, "That’s what come out of these balls," after Tyson's first knockdown vs Wilder is the greatest three seconds of television I think I've ever seen."

That’s what a 19 stone man can do! When you’ve got heart, when you’re bred to fight! That's what's come out of these balls! - John Fury

Elsewhere in the episode, John had told the cameras: "People denied him. People had no faith in him, but look where he’s at now.

"This man two years ago was trying to take his own life, and now look where he’s at.

"People, all those people in the world suffering today, I’m a sufferer, but I’m never going to stop believing in good."

He continued: "I’m the most proudest person of Tyson on this planet. He’s the alpha, the omega, the everything.

"How many people can sit in my position and say my son’s done what he’s done? I’m very privileged to have had a son like that."

Footage then showed that John was given the chance to deliver some words to Tyson himself as they shared an emotional phone call after the fight.

John says: “You’re the best fighting man I’ve ever seen in my whole entire life.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/11111254/tyson-fury-dad-balls-deontay-wilder/
Re: Tyson Fury Dad Jumps Up And Shouts ‘That’s What Come Out Of These Balls' by chatinent: 2:22am On Mar 11, 2020
A typical White's mind is filled with slang, swear-words, racism and rubbish.
Re: Tyson Fury Dad Jumps Up And Shouts ‘That’s What Come Out Of These Balls' by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:25am On Mar 11, 2020
Big John Fury live reaction to Tyson Fury win over Deontay Wilder new unseen footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4gksViX5iI
Re: Tyson Fury Dad Jumps Up And Shouts ‘That’s What Come Out Of These Balls' by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 11, 2020
wink
Re: Tyson Fury Dad Jumps Up And Shouts ‘That’s What Come Out Of These Balls' by Uden22: 4:43am On Mar 11, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Eto'o Speaks On Samuel Chukwueze / Liverpool's Miraculous 2005 UCL Win Is Voted Th Best Sporting Comeback Ever / Top Football Stars Who Have Never Been Sent Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.