Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth (1454 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / The Impact Of Benny Hinn’s Rejection Of The Prosperity Gospel In Africa / Little Boy Preaching The Gospel In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Jennyblack: 2:33am On Mar 11, 2020
This mad man preaching the gospel in raw truth
Also observed what he did with the money donated to him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgPovxTh8TA
I was moved i feel so useless right now God please give me the boldness to win souls for you
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Jennyblack: 2:37am On Mar 11, 2020
God is great
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by daddytime(m): 3:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Wow...

This is so touching and surreal. So many questions popping up in my head as I'm sure would be popping in everyone's who is watching this video but one truth remains, God is indeed great.

He said he'd give the rocks mouth to praise him if we (humans) held back.
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Uden22: 4:44am On Mar 11, 2020
cry
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Jennyblack: 9:40am On Mar 11, 2020
I swear i felt like crying
daddytime:
Wow...

This is so touching and surreal. So many questions popping up in my head as I'm sure would be popping in everyone's who is watching this video but one truth remains, God is indeed great.

He said he'd give the rocks mouth to praise him if we (humans) held back.
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Mad people understand the gospel better

1 Like

Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2020
Preaching the gospel that cannot heal him.

Deluded Christian fanatics !!!!
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Jennyblack: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2020
If he wasn't mad the people probably wont feel it
frosbel2:

1 Like

Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by changedinchrist: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2020
frosbel2:

myopic limited thinking devoid of spiritual insights and truth. May God open your understanding to the mysteries of life and eternity
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Ifidon25: 6:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
God dey ooooooooo
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Jennyblack: 10:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2020
changedinchrist:
myopic limited thinking devoid of spiritual insights and truth. May God open your understanding to the mysteries of life and eternity

Jesus healed lunatics in the bible and then they preached.

Are you guys so powerless to heal this man ?

Strange people.
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jesus Messiah (Hebrew) or Christ (Greek) meaning the anointed one of God!

Before his coming to the earth God spoke to the Israelites in so many ways using different kinds of prophets with different lifestyles, the last prophet before Jesus was John the baptist, this one was thought to have been mad! embarassed

WHY?

Because John grew up to be an impressive young man who learnt no handiwork nor trade due to his priestly background, he never cared to have a wife talkless a child, John doesn't eat delicacies, his best meal was locust beans and wild honey!

John was the last prophet sent before the arrival of Jesus Christ. Then God's word emphatically say "God has spoken to the Israelites in various ways, but now he is speaking to the entire world through his son" Hebrew 1:1-2

How can Jesus speak to us now?

Well he made arrangements for his message to go round through a house to house campaign {Matthew 10:3-15} this means those bearing God's message in this last days must be PRESENTABLE, GOOD LOOKING and SOUND in mind!

Because it's not just through what they're saying that we will learn about Jesus' message, but also in the ways and manner they comport themselves. That's what will bring honour and glory to the person we're representing (GOD).

So when a madman is found preaching in the streets, first of all that's not the way Jesus set the pattern for the preaching work! Matthew 12:19

Secondly God is holy (clean/ pure/ unblemish) therefore there is no way a dirty madman can become his spokesman in the midst of billions having sound minds.

Lastly as true believers our preaching must also be followed by TEACHING, meaning we have to open the Bible (book of authority) to impress the message in the hearts of those who love God.

Please Satan is the one who has always been looking for ways to tarnish the good name of our God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will never ever use a mad man as his spokesman, most especially in the midst of people who are already speaking abusively of Christianity!

God bless you! smiley
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Jennyblack: 12:23am On Mar 13, 2020
Yess ooo
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Jennyblack: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Kobojunkie: 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
How did we arrive at the conclusion that this man is indeed mad? undecided undecided
Re: Most See: Mad Man Preaching The Gospel In Raw Truth by Jennyblack: 3:24pm On Nov 30, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Revelations From The Bible (by The Holy Spirit) / Mummy G.O At It Again!names 7 Popular Nigerian Churches That Won’t Make Heaven / Prophet T.b. Joshua Prohpesies --- President Roh's Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.