Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Pls Your Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Your Advice (555 Views)

Pls Your Advice Needed Ungently / Please, I Need Your Advice. / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Your Advice by Ernestbukky(m): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2010
Recently i found out that my girl is cheating on me. Though i confronted her in order 2 know why & she became annoyed wit me giving me excuses that she has noting 2 do wit those people and she told me that they're friends that asked her of her number and she gave them, that they're d one calling her on phone meanwhile there was a day i was wit her and her phone ranged and i said {hot line} and she said 4 that reason she not going 2 pick d call and i told her that day, that i no longer understands her way anymore and she kept quite.
There was a day she came back home late and i asked her and she said that she went 2 catch up an appointment and i asked her what appointment? She said that their is this guy that have ben disturbing her so they book an appointment 4 her 2 have time 2 tell him that she is not interested. In fact i didn't no what 2 tel her. Few days ago i came 2 SEE heR and found out that she is not at home. I called her line and she picked d call and kept silence, i asked where she is, she said that she is along there street and i asked her where and she said do i want 2 no i said yes and she said that she went 2 see a friend of her that lives along d road. I said ok 4 d fact i no d street, that i will be coming there but i didnt meant it. So after some minutes later i called her that i am there she said that i should wait there 4 her meanwhile i have gone home. So later she came 2 my house and i asked her where went she? She said wel 2 honest wit U i went 2 see sum1 but it is a long story that we'll talk about it later and i said no make d long story short in fact summarise it. She said she went 2 meet up an appointment and i got angry and shouted at her and she went home. Since then she had stop talking 2 me and she no longer calls. But what pains me most is that she use 2 be a good girl but have turn 2 sumtin else. Please your advise.
Re: Pls Your Advice by manmustwac(m): 12:53am On Dec 24, 2010
So she changed. What made her change? Is it coz she is older & don open eye? Is it coz she don start school so is now exposed to sn many boys? Get one of your friends to interview one of the guys you've seen her talking to then confront her with the evidence.
Re: Pls Your Advice by mixy12(m): 11:23am On Dec 28, 2010
Dude, 4rm ur story she had been tellin u d truth of her where about, i tink u are being over protective and its costin u ur relationship, she is a girl and guys must come for her u dont expect her to run 4rm them, go and beg her b4 its too late, jealousy is a bad tin u knw, u dont av anytin dat shows is is liein or cheatin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girl. / Pretty Girl In Ph Needed For A Relationship / Hello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.