Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account (15468 Views)

CNG Rejects Call For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / Buhari Rejects Call For Tenure Extension, Vows To Step Down Next Year / Military Rejects Call To Take Over Power, Declares Loyalty To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Philinho(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Conny Conny thief
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by vertueptime: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2020
odave:
Hmm, someone stole my money, police help me recover it, police now dictate to me how I should spend my money? It is well.

From another angle, police said they will get my stolen money back (and they did) but I must not use it play bet9ja but use it to pay my school fees.

I'd rather go with the later. Paying into federation account is another form of re-looting

Water is wet
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by GamalNasser: 9:04am On Mar 11, 2020
Nackzy:
Recovered loot will be relooted

That's all

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2020
Abacha never looted that is real reason the loot cannot enter federal account
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Mkmoney(m): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2020
Malami should go straight to the point if it's not going into the federation account then tell us where since he's not myopic

3 Likes

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Tyriq: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Too bad
Ogbeni Damnnn Niggarrr

Wetin happen gangan, Everytime Damn nigga
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2020
Nackzy:

Pighting kwarraption.

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by chernest2002: 9:09am On Mar 11, 2020
In other words this money was looted by my brother Abacha, mr falana should wait till his brother's own is recovered before he will tell us how to use it.
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Origin(f): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Stop the long speech and the abuse.

Just state where the money will be paid to and what it will be used for.

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Nigeria is just one very big Field and all we can be is spectators. They just keep playing
Well, for your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2020
If you had a criminal case in court and you had the option to choose between Malami and Falana to represent you, who would you choose?
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Myzteriouz: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2020
This is just a tactical move to do something corrupt moves with that kootyin a different way. These mugus should just stop already!! These mumu moves no dey workrk again. They're all corrupt, every last one of those fools. Even the anti-corruprion noise makers

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by guy222: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2020
Mymynd4u:
Pls I av not been to Nigeria since i was born.. Pls who is malami, who is buhari?

buhari is the chairman of Abuja local government why malami is the minister of transportation.
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2020
what do you expect from a man doing the biddings of the canals? jist keep the money somewhere, when its time, it will be relooted....federation account ko, federation account ni.
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by bkool7(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2020
odave:
Hmm, someone stole my money, police help me recover it, police now dictate to me how I should spend my money? It is well.

From another angle, police said they will get my stolen money back (and they did) but I must not use it play bet9ja but use it to pay my school fees.

I'd rather go with the later. Paying into federation account is ano

You see, if our government had been prudent and transparent. And if the people had been wise in their choice of leaders ,no country has the right to tell us how to spend the money.

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by orisa37: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2020
FALANA IS RIGHT. MALAMI IS VERY WRONG.
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by spirul77: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2020
When recovered looted funds are relooted, it's called "Aluta continua"

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by tundess: 9:38am On Mar 11, 2020
The "change" they voted for.
Everything is tied up in "technicalities" whether legal or otherwise. Highway brigand Malami has never heard of probity because he's in it for himself. Simple as that. As most suspect, this chicanery is merely to organise how to reloot the monies under the guise of "infrastructure" development. Even the US can't stop that.

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by NairaMaster1(m): 9:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Nackzy:

By Alibaba (Buhari) and the forty thieves (his crews)

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by IMASTEX: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2020
Nackzy:
Simple! Hence they need to find a mean that will ease the looting.

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by jaxxy(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2020
The federal government’s transparency is needed.
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Bakos2y7: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Such as project Bagudu ... you mean
Stalwert:
Fa-Lie-na is just a confusionist, the recovered funds are under international agreement that it will paid directly to the sovereign wealth fund to fund infrastructural projects.
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by bejeria101(m): 9:57am On Mar 11, 2020
Ndi zombie and dullards na una intergrity be this?
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by orisa37: 10:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/malami-rejects-call-to-pay-recovered-loot-into-federation-account-2/

TO: SW SE SS CS GOVERNMENTS, OHANEZE AFENIFERE ETCETERA ETCETERA, PLEASE NOTE THAT NIGERIA MONEY RECOVERED FROM WHEREVER SOURCE REMAINS NIGERIA MONEY TO BE SHARED EQUALLY BY OUR 37 LEGIT STATE GOVERNMENTS..

ON THIS ISSUE THEREFORE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE, HEAR YE, MALAMI'S OPINION STATED IN THIS THREAD IS VERY WRONG AND FALANA'S VIEWS ARE VERY RIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Imarnuel08:
These funds will be diverted and no one will say *pim. If you do, they will twist the law and call it 'hate' speech

And area boys of nairaland will call for the person's execution. Their call to regulate social media will be taken to another level, asking for what they don't know, what will cage them.

Real doomed country

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by orisa37: 10:16am On Mar 11, 2020
Nackzy:
Recovered loot will be relooted, Infact it's being looted just that you won't know now until a New Governments takes over from this Present Quadruple Corrupt Government

See him looking like Looters Lucifer.

1 Like

Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by allthingsgood: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2020
FemiMaduka:
We have to put a stop to this criminal and nauseating carte blanche that the federal government has bestowed on itself on issues pertaining to expenditure of 'recovered assests'. These monies were stolen from the commonality of the Nigerian people, it goes by way of commonsense that they should be returned to the 'victims' via proper channels. Any other arrangement would be deemed to be an effort to misappropriate, for the second time, these assets. It is criminal and inhuman.

This should not just apply to funds recovered from international domiciles, it should also apply to funds and assets that have been misappropriated from states (which have been recovered). The federal government should quickly pay them into the accounts of the affected states. It should have no share, whatsoever, in these funds.

U try. So that the governors will reloot it abi
Besides who will bear the cost of recovery Or u think recovery of stolen assets doesnt come with cost
if any state is interested in recoverying its funds then they should trace the funds themselves and recover same. Not when fg has done the work then states will just be waiting, as usual, to cjop
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by allthingsgood: 10:20am On Mar 11, 2020
Mkmoney:
Malami should go straight to the point if it's not going into the federation account then tell us where since he's not myopic

i believe u can read
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by orisa37: 10:21am On Mar 11, 2020
odave:

I'd rather go with the later. Paying into federation account is another form of re-looting

It's now "GANDUJE meaning GANG UP CHOP N CHOP HOOLIGANISM".
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by orisa37: 10:23am On Mar 11, 2020
orisa37:

It's now "GANDUJE meaning GANG UP CHOP N CHOP HOOLIGANISM".

GANG. DU. JE.
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 11, 2020
lonelydora:
Recovered loot? And yet we are still borrowing.

Recovered loot, to be re-looted.
The recovered loot cannot even renovate all the federal roads in Nigeria.
Re: Malami Rejects Call To Pay Recovered Loot Into Federation Account by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 11, 2020
IMASTEX:

Simple! Hence they need to find a mean that will ease the looting.
Who will find the means? "the looters will find a means to prevent looting by looters" This sounds off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke Dissolves UNIOSUN Governing Council / Aisha Buhari Receives Ambassador Of China, Zhou Pingjian(pics) / Enugu: ECTDA Intervenes As Illegal Structure Blocks Drains And Causes Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.