Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Open A Bank Account Abroad - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Open A Bank Account Abroad (697 Views)

Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service / What Happens To My Money If I'm Robbed In A Bank While Waiting To Deposit? / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Bank Account Abroad by jukekeocha: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2020
So the questions are:

1. Why should you keep your money away from the Government (and other criminal scum)

2. Is it illegal and against the law to have foreign bank accounts?

3. How can you do this, no matter how much you have?

I'll answer these questions continuing below ��

So let's start with the first question, which is why should you keep your money away from the Government (and other criminal scum).

There are 11 reasons I have explained inside the report above. I'll point out the critical ones.

Reason #1: WAR

In 1967, a civil war broke out. In Nigeria. In 3 years, millions of Igbos were killed and when the war ended, a “no victor, no vanquished” resolution was declared by the then Military ruler, Gen. Yakubu Gowon.

But it was all a ruse. There were victors, and there was the vanquished. And the victors were evil. The Federal Government changed the currency and Igbos who survived the war had their bank accounts and property seized. It didn't matter how much you had in the bank, as long as you were Igbo, even if you had 1 BILLION POUNDS in the bank before the war, all you got was £20 pounds in the new..............................................

Continue Reading How To Open A Bank Account Abroad

You can Follow me on twitter for more updates

(1) (Reply)

$104 Btc For Sale. / A Seller Is Need For Genuine Offshore-inflow Currency(naira/dollar) Swap Deal / Coronavirus: CBN Reduces Interest Rate From 9 Percent To 5 Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.