Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,084 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Watch Heart Melting Video Of D'banj And His Son Working Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch Heart Melting Video Of D'banj And His Son Working Out (780 Views)

D'banj And His Wife, Lineo Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / D'banj And Tiwa Savage Pictured Together / D'banj And His Son Walking Past His Swimming Pool & Fan's Warning (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Heart Melting Video Of D'banj And His Son Working Out by Made4naijalove: 8:46am On Mar 11, 2020
A heart-melting video of Nigerian singer, D'banj and his son ''working out'' has gone viral on social media.

The video was shared by the singer's wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow with the caption "my boys are working out".

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sFiB4cndAU

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Watch Heart Melting Video Of D'banj And His Son Working Out by Perfecttouchade: 8:48am On Mar 11, 2020
Skibanj junior
Re: Watch Heart Melting Video Of D'banj And His Son Working Out by Valro(m): 8:49am On Mar 11, 2020
Joy comes in the morning
Re: Watch Heart Melting Video Of D'banj And His Son Working Out by 9jatrendz: 8:54am On Mar 11, 2020
cool
Re: Watch Heart Melting Video Of D'banj And His Son Working Out by Bewiseedet(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2020
I share in their JOY. My nigga kokomaster
Re: Watch Heart Melting Video Of D'banj And His Son Working Out by NextD18: 9:03am On Mar 11, 2020
Indirectly teaching him how to fvck!
Re: Watch Heart Melting Video Of D'banj And His Son Working Out by qualityovenbake(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2020
NextD18:
Indirectly teaching him how to fvck!
undecided undecided
Re: Watch Heart Melting Video Of D'banj And His Son Working Out by Made4naijalove: 10:15am On Mar 11, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Sad! Mayweather Boxing Legend Dies At 58 / Bobrisky Shows Off Boyfriend - Thanks For Always Supporting Me When I Needed It / Ultimatelove - Roksie Defeated Iykeresa In Couple's Game Show| Roksie Shocks Lov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.