Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is There A Good Place To Stream EF? I’m In The US And Having A Hard Time. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is There A Good Place To Stream EF? I’m In The US And Having A Hard Time. (152 Views)

'Most Beautiful' Super Falcons Michelle Alozie Admits Having A Crush On Iwobi / FIFA Under Pressure To Hand Iran's World Cup Place To Ukraine. / Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Good Place To Stream EF? I’m In The US And Having A Hard Time. by viniebenet3: 9:18am On Mar 11, 2020
I don’t have cable, just internet. Cable packages are way too expensive especially if I want to watch sports. And then it’s primarily American sports. I really want to catch champions league matches along with various other European leagues. Are there any sites or subscription services I can use? Without a cable subscription.
Re: Is There A Good Place To Stream EF? I’m In The US And Having A Hard Time. by GuestLog: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2020
There is an app which has all cable stations streaming for free. I'll update the name once I remember.

It's not on play store.

(1) (Reply)

Read The Write Up On My Signature For High Stakers That Needs Steady Flow Of Cas / Breaking: Juventus Defender Daniele Rugani Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Arsenal Head Coach Tested Positive To Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.