Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Oba Ovonranwmen Was Not Deposed.(benin) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Ovonranwmen Was Not Deposed.(benin) (433 Views)

El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board / Deposed Emir Sanusi Heads To Court / Deposed Emir Sanusi On Exile In Loko, Nasarawa Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oba Ovonranwmen Was Not Deposed.(benin) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:25am On Mar 11, 2020
Oba ovonranmwen Nogbasi was not deposed. We were looted,we fought boldly,the Hausas were bowing to the british at that time,Benin resisted,and the fire power of the British was used on a crude people.
Shame on you all for including the Oba of Benin among your deposed kings.

No one can depose my oba,not even the Governor. The Oba owns Benin. Same Lineage
...same seed....
My Oba,the light of Benin.

Re: Oba Ovonranwmen Was Not Deposed.(benin) by baralatie(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2020
he went to calabar for holiday to look fine,fine girls all expenses paid by the British govt
Re: Oba Ovonranwmen Was Not Deposed.(benin) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:33am On Mar 11, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:
Oba ovonranmwen Nogbasi was not deposed. We were looted,we fought boldly,the Hausas were bowing to the british at that time,Benin resisted,and the fire power of the British was used on a crude people.

No one can depose my oba,not even the Governor. The Oba owns Benin. Same Lineage
...same seed weed....

same weed indeed!
Re: Oba Ovonranwmen Was Not Deposed.(benin) by Okoroawusa: 10:40am On Mar 11, 2020
XklusivGistBlog:

...same seed....

Are you sure that this is the pic of Oba Ovorannmwen?

I doubt it
Modified: You are correct..I was wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Ovonranwmen Was Not Deposed.(benin) by kestolove95(m): 11:00am On Mar 11, 2020
Looks very dirty, dirty people

(1) (Reply)

Abia Speaker, Senator Orji Was Never Arrested By EFCC / Gas Cylinders Hit By A Truck Caused Explosion In Abule Ado - Man Killed Gay - Br / Breaking: Four New Coronavirus Cases Confirmed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.