Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Baba Ijesbu & Gsm Number - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Baba Ijesbu & Gsm Number (857 Views)

Gsm Number On Sale / Football Fixed Odds(baba Ijebu) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesbu & Gsm Number by flynx: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2007
BABA IJEBU & GSM NUMBER

holla 2 all my 9grian fellas in the hauz.

An incident happend last monday. i was on my way back from the floor (computer village), wen a hoodlum(agbero) approached me dat i should please help him with sure numbers. i told him i dont know what he was talking about. we were on that when my phone rang. the friend of mine who called was asking for another friends number. while i was calling out the number on phones, i never knew the hoodlum was hanging around and also listenning to our conversation. immediate wen i dropped, he was just showing appreciation 2 say thanks.

I was at d same spot on friday, when this guy bumped into me. he was so happy, that he opted to take me on a drinking parole which i objected. he said the number i gave him was sure, that he went back to claim 57k on friday. when, i heard that, i payed him som attention and also inquired how he did it. he mentioned it to me that i called a number on phone, and that the last 8-digits were the sure numbers. i was short of words.

he later pointed to a building not far from where i was standing, that that is where they reedeem their cash.
when i moved closer to the building, i was short of words becos i dont think JAMB had the number of candidates as that as much.

the most funny incident was when he announced to the people dat i gave him the last sure number, that everybody started approaching me for phone numbers. some even opted to buy my sim card. then i took to my heels. shocked
Re: Baba Ijesbu & Gsm Number by cashflowpc(m): 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2007
Funny! Move to The right thread, Jokes

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Crazy Browser On My Pc? / No Cd Writer What Do I Do? / Help! My Dvd Rom Refuses To Play Dvd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.