Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement (2585 Views)

Kano Elders Condemn Sanusi's Dethronement, Head To Court / Lamido Sanusi's Dethronement As Emir And Exile (Video) / Emir Sanusi Dethronement: Security Operatives Storm Kano Emir’s Palace (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by TylerDurden: 11:27am On Mar 11, 2020
cheesy

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by sarrki(m): 11:29am On Mar 11, 2020
Truly Buhari has nothing to do with dethroning of Sanusi

For insecurity of the nation kam blame Pmb
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by omoharry(f): 11:30am On Mar 11, 2020
Make una go sleep.when election come una brain will go on reset and you will forget all the nonsense in the past .If Buhari should come back again for reelection..these stupid people will still vote him and later regret their actions.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by kestolove95(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2020
Buhari is a useless man
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by Front0lane: 11:33am On Mar 11, 2020
For the record Ipob n Igbo alike can create Hausa name n post all this nonsense. I see them do that daily on NL creating fake Hausa Yoruba names.

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by GamalNasser: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2020
Partly? cheesy. My friend there is no way Ganduje could have pulled dethroment of Sanusi at this scale without the COMPLETE and TOTAL Support of Buhari
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by Officialgarri: 11:35am On Mar 11, 2020
And what has Buhari got to do with dethronement?
All these wailers tend to be stupid all at the same time

By the way, didn't these same Northerners protest the enthronement of Sanusi in 2014?
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by IDeyNL: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2020
Front0lane:
For the record Ipob n Igbo alike can create Hausa name n post all this nonsense. I see them do that daily on NL creating fake Hausa Yoruba names.

Afonja Muslim.

Go check the names.

If you like scream IPOB and Igbo from now till tomorrow on nairaland, it changes nothing on the outside world

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by Ojiofor: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2020
Front0lane:

Your zombism is irredeemable.Sorry you hia.

6 Likes

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by GamalNasser: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
sarrki:

So Sarrki you believe Ganduje can pull off dethronement and effect Banishment at this scale without the total support of Buhari ..I hope you know the Police , DSS , and military were involved in the forceful extraction of Sanusi to Nassarawa state? Bro only the president can pull of such

1 Like

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by sarrki(m): 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

So Sarrki you believe Ganduje can pull off dethronement and effect Banishment at this scale without the total support of Buhari ..I hope you know the Police , DSS , and military were involved in the forceful extraction of Sanusi to Nassarawa state? Bro only the president can pull of such

It’s a power tussle of 2023 bro
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by SadiqBabaSani: 12:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
sarrki:

It’s a power tussle of 2023 bro
Baba go rest u know nothing

1 Like

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by IDeyNL: 12:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
Asnafsaeed:
Delusional nyamuri flat.head!! This osu caste system and Biafra war survivor thinks everybody's brain has been traded for kerosene

Lol.. 5 people represent the whole north abi! ! Fool!

Fulani herdsman terrorists.

Go play with bomb.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by backnbeta(f): 12:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
sarrki:

You saying Gandollar pulled this off without bubu and the Northern oligarchs? You must be joking undecided

1 Like

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by Asnafsaeed(m): 12:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
Im currently in Eboyi State playing grin cheesy
IDeyNL:

Fulani herdsman terrorists.

Go play with bomb.
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by SciLab: 12:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
Front0lane:

Muslim dumburudeen, fooling himself as always.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by Sokosuji: 12:41pm On Mar 11, 2020
Westandwithbughara#
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by Sokosuji: 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2020
Front0lane:
Stick your head deeper inside the an.us
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by voltron13: 12:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
And what has Buhari got to do with dethronement?
All these wailers tend to be stupid all at the same time

By the way, didn't these same Northerners protest the enthronement of Sanusi in 2014?
[/s]
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by XANDERBOY85: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2020
Too little too late! The deed and damage has been done!

The despot has stolen a second term in office, and so doesn’t need your support anymore!

1 Like

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by Nonybb: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
You NORTHERNERS are cursed to this nation. You all must enjoy your Buhari

1 Like

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by voltron13: 3:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
omoharry:
Make una go sleep.when election come una brain will go on reset and you will forget all the nonsense in the past .If Buhari should come back again for reelection..these stupid people will still vote him and later regret their actions.
God bless you
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by AsomughaChuks05: 3:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Front0lane:
You are right. I have seen many of them with fake names on Facebook. Sometimes they forget they are using Yoruba or hausa names to comment and sing praises of Kanu and Biafra. When I catch them point blank is when they call Nigeria a Zoo grin
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by sapientia(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Buhari is Northern No 1 God.

I don't know the rank of Emir or Sultan.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by 9japride(m): 4:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
If Buhari comes out for a third term, all northerners both educated and none educated ones will give him double votes. Don't ever be deceived by their actions
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by iammo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
cool

Post from 2 unverified user of facebook suddenly mean 100 million northerners are against Buhari, when this political slave and born never to rule people mumu go do

Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by orisa37: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2020
The Game has just begun.
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by Odoctor(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Northerners Regret Buhari Over Sanusi Dethronement by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
The country does not revolve around you guys and your choices.

What is even your contribution to the national Treasury ??

Parasi......

(1) (2) (Reply)

“we Stand With Our Oodua Brethren At This Difficult Time” – Nnamdi Kanu / Dino Melaye Worshipping God In the sitting room, Lied Down To Worship God(pics) / No Third World Country Can Float It Currency With US Dollars And Survive.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.