Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS (9302 Views)

Potholes On Road In Nigeria Vs In UK (Pictures) / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway / Kigali, Rwanda Has No Potholes On Its Tarred Roads After Surviving A War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by Zino990(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
See as the porthole fine
Afunje fit drink the water sef
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by egopersonified(f): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Op your pictures are spoon holes but the one after your post is drum holes, no pot holes here.

1 Like

Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by Liposure: 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Beckysexy:
That won't stop me from going. Duh
i can see ur mind is made up. Btw how are u doing
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by Ddy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
I love it that way.
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by BanevsJoker(m): 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
kiddkash:
they have pot-holes on their roads.
while we have roads on our pot-holes
I don't remember voting any of them.
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by sisisioge: 5:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
Chai! See what this OP is calling pot hole! What an ignorant poster grin
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by Coketols: 6:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Not an excuse, this is a minute section.

Nig. Roads are bedridden left and right.

Don't even try comparing
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by Iceyjays(m): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
kiddkash:
they have pot-holes on their roads. while we have roads on our pot-holes
cheesy
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by Beckysexy(f): 7:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Liposure:
i can see ur mind is made up. Btw how are u doing
I'm doing gr8
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by Uyi168: 7:48pm On Mar 11, 2020
kiddkash:
they have pot-holes on their roads.
while we have roads on our pot-holes
..mad o

1 Like

Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by Sparrow0: 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2020
Check it back in less than 2wks if you'll see it again

Our own have been here for years. Smh

That's not even what I was supposed to say, lemme get to Canada first then I'll say it.
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by enemyofprogress: 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
Op you be mumu. Did Canadians beg you to come and live in their country? Comparing Canada with Nigeria is like comparing death with sleep. They are far apart.
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by enemyofprogress: 8:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
seunmohmoh:
Is this one pothole? Mtcheew
you get motor? This thread is for car owners like me o tongue tongue
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by oieda: 1:18am On Mar 12, 2020
nairafamedotcom:
Nigerian Man who lives in Canada revealed some pictures of pot-holes on Canada road that they won't show other countries.

Nigerians react after seeing those pictures.

See More Photos and People Reactions Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/03/the-canada-they-wont-show-us-see.html

Cc Lalasticlala

C dis guy oh?
So if deir is pothole deir and deir is pothole here, why didn't you come back heir now? Eh? SMH

We are still coming to join you, pothole or no road!
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by Paulson1986: 5:19am On Mar 12, 2020
What we have in Nigeria is not pothole but death traps.
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by kiddkash(m): 2:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
we hope 4 diswan in 9ja
Re: The Canada They Won't Show Us, See Potholes On The Road, Nigerians React. PICS by kiddkash(m): 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2020
this one no make promise land

(1) (2) (Reply)

Puerto Rico / Any Nigerian Studying In Austria / Is Transcorp Hilton Really A 5-Star Hotel? (Power Failure For 30 Minutes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.