Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,041 members, 7,956,878 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Dethroned Emir Sanusi Takes Legal Action - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dethroned Emir Sanusi Takes Legal Action (195 Views)

Dethroned Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero Arrives Kano / Sanusi Lamido: Quotable Quotes Of Dethroned Emir Of Kano / Dethroned Emir Sanusi's Emotional Farewell At His Palace Balcony (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dethroned Emir Sanusi Takes Legal Action by Foreignnews: 12:50pm On Mar 11, 2020
Dethroned Kano Emir, Sanusi takes legal action against his banishment, arrest.

A Strong legal team of the Dethroned Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, led by a Senior Advocate of Nigeria AB Muhmud has given the Nigeria Police, the entire security agents and the Nigeria Attorney General of the Federation, an ultimatum to immediately release the Emir and allow him reunite with his family.

Full details On:- https://043nobs.com.ng/2020/03/11/dethroned-kano-emir-sanusi-takes-legal-action-against-his-banishment-arrest/

1 Share

Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi Takes Legal Action by donbachi(m): 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
I saw it coming...and I could remember telling y'all to pray for him...the price of standing with the truth.....such is life.
Re: Dethroned Emir Sanusi Takes Legal Action by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 11, 2020
donbachi:
I saw it coming...and I could remember telling y'all to pray for him...the price of standing with the truth.....such is life.

He is a terrorist and Islamic fundamentalist

He encouraged Fulani jihadist herdsmen to slaughter Nigerian Christians

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Govt Releases COVID19 Hotlines / VP Osinbajo Chairs Economic Sustainability Committee (ESC) / Between The Risk Of Contacting The Coronavirus & Starving To Death At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.