Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Whenever I Go On Stage Every Character And Every Perfomance Is A First Time-mr.p - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whenever I Go On Stage Every Character And Every Perfomance Is A First Time-mr.p (235 Views)

Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video / Peter Okoye's Customized “Mr P” Diamond Necklace [PICS] / Peter Okoye 'Mr P' And 'Empire' Seal A Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whenever I Go On Stage Every Character And Every Perfomance Is A First Time-mr.p by Deloversbed(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
Just this morning, the Nigeria artiste of the people's choice Pete Okoye known by his stage name Mr.p, said he is greateful for God's gift over him.

The star who hailed from Ifitedunu in Anambra State of Nigeria said it is by God's grace that everything happen the way they do. He continued by saying that every character and perfomance he exhibits on stage happens to be the first time he is doing it, that he had never for once undergo any source of practice or rehearsal before climbing the stage.

The star who has his twin brother in the person of another star by name Paul Okoye popularly known as Rude boy said his fans should get ready as the year is getting to be very busy very soon.

Read also : SEX IS NEXT TO GODLINESS- JULIET NJEMANZE

The star singer who started his singing career since...continued @ https://www.deloversbed.com/2020/03/whenever-i-go-on-stage-every-character.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

10 Challenges That Limit Most Artists In The Music Industry / Lagos State Govt Withdraws Charges Against Naira Marley / ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.