Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Want To Do Wholesale But What Should I Do In E Commerce? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Do Wholesale But What Should I Do In E Commerce? (586 Views)

How To Do Wholesale In E-commerce / [Finally Revealed!]...Discover 4 HOTTEST Selling Niches In E-commerce Business / Turn ₦10,000 Investment In E-commerce Dropshipping Business Into ₦1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Do Wholesale But What Should I Do In E Commerce? by yiyu297400632: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
C: Allen, how is your business?

A: Fine. I have a question for you?

C: What do you say?

A: I want to do wholesale, but how can I get more information?

C: Oh, this is very simple. Just go to FBCnia and talk to their artificial intelligence customer service or whatsapp +234 706 595 5650, and that's it. You tell them everything you want to say.

A: OK, will the goods I bought above be fakes?

C: Of course not, the goods you buy will be tested before they appear in the photo, so don't worry about this, if the goods are really bad, there is no replacement.

A: Then I can rest assured, I still have a question, how is the local logistics fee calculated?

C: This needs to determine the logistics fee according to where you are. For example, your cost in lagos is different from that in onisha. You need to talk to our customer service specifically. FBCnia has a fee standard. Depending on the location and the weight of the delivery, the heavier the cheaper.

A: Oh, I will understand this. Are there any related products? I'll take a look. It will be a lot easier.

C: Of course, with the amount, if you watch this artificial intelligence customer service video, you always have a question, they will give you a reply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1ESkHAr7Fk

A: OK, thank you.

C: You're welcome

If you are interesting the function ,that download the FBCnia app in the google play store,or whatsapp 0706 595 5650
google play store Address:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cmd.panomall

(1) (Reply)

Trucks Needed Urgently / Most Times Speaking As A Gentleman Won't Solve All Problems Encountered / Complete Guide For Estimating The Cost Of Hiring Software Developer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.