Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,580 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos (88093 Views)

Cardi B Without Makeup Vs After Makeup (Photos) / Teni Stuns In Makeup (Photos) / Mr. Ibu Celebrates His Wife, Stella Maris Okafor's Birthday With Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Mac12(f): 8:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
She fine o
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Supergirl19: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
Cool, she looks like a lady
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
MzTunechi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy the two both of you are crazy
funny enough, we are both surveyors
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by obentenyson(m): 8:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Why lawd!!� Who did this to teni?
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by geezynoni: 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
festacman:
I have one question for Teni?

How could you sing one of the best Nigerian love songs ever produced and then HIDE it away by titling it POWER RANGERS instead of a simple romantic phrase that truly reflects the message in the song?

Dope song but weird title. Please, don't make this mistake again!

Na strategy lol
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Sexyliciousbri: 8:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ok we hear you
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Sweeetheart(m): 8:23pm On Mar 11, 2020
festacman:

How could you sing one of the best Nigerian love songs ever produced and then HIDE it away by titling it POWER RANGERS instead of a simple romantic phrase that truly reflects the message in the song?

I concur
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Aboguede(m): 8:26pm On Mar 11, 2020
Aunty don smoke grin
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
what kinda ugly Creature is this? shocked
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
She is fine tho.
For affordable smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Harrynight(m): 8:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
I think this the first time am seeing her looks like a woman.

She's actually Beautiful here, all thanks to makeup
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Goalnaldo(m): 8:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
What a woman can do, a man can do better grin
The man try sha. She now looks feminine.
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by roybanjo100(m): 8:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian singer, Teniola Apata, simply known as Teni recently transformed her beauty overnight, leaving her famous tomboy looks at the doorstep.

The singer got a total makeover by a male beautician, who took his time to enhance her facial features, turning her into a princess.

Teni couldn’t contain her joy after the makeover and she decided to flood her timeline on the photo-sharing app with clips of her amazing looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNoyodGnNN8

The award-winning artiste captioned one of the post;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9kVtzilHFy/?igshid=1i2zh01zm6x4w

Hipopo
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Exodora: 8:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
festacman:

I prefer that Ifeoma who be Adeola oooo with Indian dress code
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by armadeo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
na the same kontagora we gather end up bro

This meme is ridiculous.

Lol.

Lovely movie btw
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Exodora: 8:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Beyonce don't need make up to look beautiful.
Besides is not only on the face !
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by kelcy1: 8:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
The make up looks horrible
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by ultimate77(m): 8:47pm On Mar 11, 2020
Davash222:
Lol
If I talk wetin dey my mind, here no go contain us. Make I maintain fess.
Na the same thing day my mind now bro. I swear
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Isoduwa(m): 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Real women are proud of themselves

If you know you are natural and beautiful the lord is your strength

If you know you are natural but not beautiful
Enter house Nor be everybody God want
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by brainworkng: 8:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
With this ur puffpuff face, u think sey na by makeup grin
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Jaqenhghar: 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2020
Texman21:
shey i told you not to smoke weed b4 signing which country to be sent to now u don land for Nigeria me I dey Brazil sha grin
If I was the doctor and that baby looked at me that way ehn....... grin
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by MzTunechi(f): 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
funny enough, we are both surveyors
interesting. Where do you practice?
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 11, 2020
MzTunechi:
interesting. Where do you practice?
me practice?
The cert is under my bed somewhere.
I ventured into business became my own boss. Maybe later in the future I might think about it
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by MzTunechi(f): 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2020
southniyikaye:
me practice?
The cert is under my bed somewhere.
I ventured into business became my own boss. Maybe later in the future I might think about it
oh..cool smiley Wish you the best in your endeavours.

1 Like

Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Texman21: 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

If I was the doctor and that baby looked at me that way ehn....... grin
lol what are u going to do run?
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 11, 2020
congratulations on her beauty quest
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by pocohantas(f): 9:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
ValCon888:
Without Mac and Mary Kay, most women will have no hiding place.

Very true. More reason I do not understand when some ladies call a guy ugly. Dude has no makeup on! Jeez grin

1 Like

Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
Aww...Beautiful!!!
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by Eddygre8(m): 9:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Rock on Teni
Re: ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos by sayso: 9:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Nigerian singer, Teniola Apata, simply known as Teni recently transformed her beauty overnight, leaving her famous tomboy looks at the doorstep.

The singer got a total makeover by a male beautician, who took his time to enhance her facial features, turning her into a princess.

Teni couldn’t contain her joy after the makeover and she decided to flood her timeline on the photo-sharing app with clips of her amazing looks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNoyodGnNN8

The award-winning artiste captioned one of the post;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9kVtzilHFy/?igshid=1i2zh01zm6x4w

Ta you think everything na joke?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Fabulous Life Of Kcee’s Brother E-money And How He Spends His Millions(pics / Wizkid Shows Off Weed As His Breakfast! (Photos) / Davido & Sophie Momodu Reconcile; See Sophie With Imade In Davido's Dad's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.