Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,798 members, 7,851,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

She Is Ill & Needs Help - Help Save Prisca From Kidney Failure. Thanks - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Is Ill & Needs Help - Help Save Prisca From Kidney Failure. Thanks (403 Views)

Suffering From Kidney Disease, Adrenal Fatigue/ Exhaustion, High Stress? / Are You Still Suffering From Kidney Stone Pain? Renavive Dissolve Completely / Help My Son Is Ill Pcv And Wbc Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Is Ill & Needs Help - Help Save Prisca From Kidney Failure. Thanks by Djpaparazy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 11, 2020
My name is Priscilla Forcha, am suffering from chronic kidney failure and need a kidney transplant to survive. I have been battling this ailment for 2 years and solicit public support to enable me have a better chance to survive and achieve my dreams.

My condition isn’t getting better even with regular dialysis and I depend on the help of others to move and survive. Unfortunately none of my family members is a match and as a result I have to buy a donor kidney to make living better. My hospital expenses are so much and have drained me but am hopeful and pray that humanity gives me a second chance at life. I need 12 million naira ($31,000)for the transplant and donor fees. Am appealing to the general public and well meaning individuals to help me raise the funds needed . Thank you and God bless!

Read more
http://www.naijatiktok.com.ng/2020/03/she-is-ill-needs-help-help-save-prisca.html?m=1

PLEASE DONT JUST READ AND WALK AWAY

SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM UNTILL HER HELPERS SEE THIS POST..

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Two Cases Recorded In Ghana / [VIDEO] Man Who Defeated Coronavirus cheered as he leaves Isolation Centre / Covid-19: 17 Countries With No Cases Of Corona Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.