|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,080,427 members, 7,587,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 24 September 2023 at 11:51 AM
|Vacancy For Program Coordinator by tolex29(f): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020|
StreSERT Integrated - Our client is a not for profit development organisation looking to transform education in Nigeria. They are looking for a self-starter who can work independently and manage multiple stakeholders. The program coordinator is passionate about transforming education and working to change the way teaching and learning happens in schools. S/he is driven by the vision of the organization and is willing to work with the Board to establish the right operating foundations for the organization. A pleasant people person, the program manager can engage partners, school owners, teachers and third-party stakeholders to foster a positive impression of the organisation. S/he is quick to flag issues and propose solutions. S/he is resourceful and able to suggest ways in which the organization can achieve its objectives. S/he is organized and loves to create order out of chaos, structures and systems that will ease operations of the organisation.
Job Title: PROGRAM COORDINATOR
DIRECT REPORT: School Implementation Team lead.
• Develop a deep understanding of Imaginal Education vision and process, the imperative for transformation in Nigeria.
• Contribute to the development of the growth strategy of the organisation.
• Lead implementation of the strategic plan by setting and implementing monthly and quarterly action plans.
• Develop training calendar for training for parents, educators, and teachers.
• Drive school engagement with the goal of signing up schools to become prototype schools.
• Support Prototype School Implementing Team with administration and logistics coordination.
• Support monitoring and evaluation of impact of programmes in implementing schools.
• Support the BOT to develop standard operating procedures for the operations of the organisation.
• Observe, obtain, receive, and process information (research and data) from all relevant sources in order to further the goals of the organisation.
• Oversee printing, manage inventory, and drive sales of proprietary materials.
• Drive fundraising strategy, including
o Maintaining prospective donor database;
o Development of proposals;
o Responding to RFPs.
• Attend all Board meetings and prepare minutes of the meeting.
• Develop monthly budget for approval.
• Prepare monthly operating and financial reports for the board.
• Develop a detailed electronic and physical record and filing system for and continually update it.
• Keep accurate financial records.
• Develop an archive of all training material.
• Develop a filing and record-keeping system on implementing schools.
• Coordinate travel logistics for learning journeys.
• Plan and coordinate events, trainings and activities.
• Keep records of attendees to all events and prepare reports on every event / training held.
• Act as point of contact for the general public concerning.
• Maintain a log of all communications from the general public and include a summary in monthly reports.
• Develop all communication materials subject to approval.
• Kick-start newsletter / blog / articles and ensure periodic contribution from the Board and/or international partners.
• Manage all social media platforms.
• Update and maintain picture and video files.
• Represent the organisation at conferences and events as required to promote the organization.
• Coordinate production of videos, graphics and all other forms of media for promoting the organisation.
• Manage third party vendors as it pertains to branding, communications and public relations.
Perform any other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Minimum education qualification: HND
Minimum years of experience: 4 years post NYSC
Minimum years of experience in education(Teaching): 2 years
Excellent level written communication
Good verbal communication and presentation skills
Neat, meticulous, and organized
Able to work independently
Able to manage multiple stakeholders and indirect reports
Demonstrated ability to create structures in the workplace
Application Closing Date:
March 22, 2020.
Method of Application
Applicants who meet the requirements listed above should forward their CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using “PRO-CORD” as subject of the mail.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33