Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

I Am Finer Than Beyonce And Shakira”–teni, As She Stuns In Make Up Session Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Finer Than Beyonce And Shakira”–teni, As She Stuns In Make Up Session Video (307 Views)

Why I Am Finer Than Nicki Minaj — Anita Joseph (Video) / ”I’m Finer Than Beyonce & Shakira” – Teni Stuns In Makeup Photos / Toke Makinwa In All Shade Of beauty as she stuns In lovely Ankara outfit(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Finer Than Beyonce And Shakira”–teni, As She Stuns In Make Up Session Video by e360hub: 6:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Ace Nigerian singer and performer, Teniola Apata, simply known as Teni recently transformed her beauty overnight, leaving her tomboy looks at the doorstep.

The singer who is known to fancy male fashion styles decided to show a feminine side and she looked adorable. The singer got a total makeover by a male beautician, who took his time

Read more: https://naija.e360hubs.com/2020/03/i-am-finer-than-beyonce-and-shakira.html#ixzz6GOxRtCW2

(1) (Reply)

Odion Ighalo 2019/2020 : World Class | All Goals, Skills, Assists & Highlights / Family Chops With The Baddest (davido) / Actress Hilda Dokubo Speaks On Delisting Senator Elisha Abbo As Patron Of AGN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.