Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

“I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) (1919 Views)

Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed / Davido Says "Igbos Are Winning" - Man Tells Him "My In-Law Say It Again" (Video) / 14-Year-Old Davido Begged D'prince & Wande Coal For Pic, But Now...- Davido Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by Nairaobserver: 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
Davido has revealed why most rich kids end up not having money and according to him, it is because they don’t feel the need to work hard.

The singer in a new interview that he was really broke when growing up. He stated that his hardwork brought him this far and it was not because of his father’s influence.

Davido also recounted that his mum died when he was just 11years old and as at then, he knew what he needed to do. He said the normal cycle for rich kids was to go to school, graduate and work for their parents but he had to break that and hustle for his own money.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qef-jqlng_g

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by hisgrace090: 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Life is full of suprises.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by tobidipity(m): 7:21pm On Mar 11, 2020
This David dey craze sha. He sef wan dey form hustler and gain public sympathy. Was it not his father's money that got him his debut single “Back When” featuring Naeto C (one of the hottest artist then)? He said he was broke, has he ever woke up to nothing but garri? I wonder when he's going to grow up.

3 Likes

Re: “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by toyobillz(m): 7:24pm On Mar 11, 2020
Well i don't know your definition of been broke.
Re: “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by Shaprara: 7:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
[e] Evidence, do you have evidence for your claim ? If you woke up to Garry everyday it is not your fault, you need to ask your dad why, cos ders a reason you don't want your own son waking up to garri as well.
Re: “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by Nairaobserver: 7:30pm On Mar 11, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 11, 2020
Emotionally Broke he meant.
Re: “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by nazablossom(f): 9:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
Have you used red oil to eat eba? I didn't think so.
Everyone must not have grass to grace story.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by Igetmyown247: 10:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
The lies. He should better shut up before he wakes up one day and all his wealth is gone. Anyone who believe he’s ever been broke is as foolish as him.

1 Like

Re: “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by falcon01: 10:31pm On Mar 11, 2020
STFU lucky bastard!
Re: “I Was Really Broke, My Mom Died When I Was 11years Old” – Davido Says (video) by kponkedenge(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2020
Davido doesn't always strike me as a ''boti'', he strikes me as a hustler.

(1) (Reply)

See What Heavy Curvy Teacher Is Teaching Her Students. / Davido Gifts His Cousin, Tunji Adeleke, A $40k Rolex Wrist Watch (Photos) / Pictures Of Erica Selling Roasted Fish Surfaces Online, See People Reactions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.