Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Possible Questions For 2020 Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Possible Questions For 2020 Jamb (192 Views)

Auchi Poly Cut Off Marks 2019/2020 (JAMB & Departmental) / 100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen / Possible Questions From JAMB 2020 Sweet Sixteen Novel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Possible Questions For 2020 Jamb by dailygiveaway: 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hello Guys,

This just bumped into my mind and I will like to share it with other guys

Can you ask me what came into my mind? (LOLs) drop that in comment section.

To all JAMB Aspirant, I will like to share with you guys some of the possible questions and answer to be released for the forth coming JAMB Examination.

But on one condition at least you guys should be able to donate little token to our Researching group who gave us the e-Books
And again if you cant afford the Subscription that’s not a problem.
I will be giving this out to the first 100 Aspirant willing to score more than what He/She desires

Continue Reading: https://www.techacademy.com.ng/2020/03/possible-questions-for-2020-jamb.html

(1) (Reply)

MBBS In Kyrgyzstan / Sure Ways To Pass Waec, Neco And Jamb / COVID19- 2 Ways To Develop Yourself As A Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.