Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Reality Check On Nigerian Youths - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Reality Check On Nigerian Youths (254 Views)

Your Thoughts On Nigerian Banks Salaries 2021 / Careers In Agriculture Nigerian Youths Can Explore / Why Do Nigerian Youths Think That Computer + Internet Connection = Yahoo Yahoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Check On Nigerian Youths by askmebusiness(m): 9:35pm On Mar 11, 2020
I'm afraid. I'm scared that our generation might be the most useless of all generations.

A generation of Hot, emotionally-disturbed youth whose stock-in-trade is ostentatious pageantry.

A generation that can only offer "Mad O" and "Aje" during intellectual discussions. A generation of worry. Anger and hunger. High taste zero input. A generation that's afraid to challenge the status quo. One that desires instant gratification.

We major in sex and entertainment but minor in personal development and community service. A generation that praises thieves and worships laziness. A generation that undervalues tech. So many information. So little knowledge.

Mad O!

Source - https://www.paulgeek.com.ng/reality-check-on-nigerian-youths-by-paulgeek.html

Cc: lalasticlala
seun
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Reality Check On Nigerian Youths by hustlelibrary(m): 9:39pm On Mar 11, 2020
Mad ohhh, like seriously you are right.

askmebusiness:
I'm afraid. I'm scared that our generation might be the most useless of all generations.

A generation of Hot, emotionally-disturbed youth whose stock-in-trade is ostentatious pageantry.

A generation that can only offer "Mad O" and "Aje" during intellectual discussions. A generation of worry. Anger and hunger. High taste zero input. A generation that's afraid to challenge the status quo. One that desires instant gratification.

We major in sex and entertainment but minor in personal development and community service. A generation that praises thieves and worships laziness. A generation that undervalues tech. So many information. So little knowledge.

Mad O!

1 Like

Re: Reality Check On Nigerian Youths by masteryourway(m): 9:49pm On Mar 11, 2020
Aje

Should I say it just slang but we are already used to it ooo

Although is not something good

Nice content bro

Cc seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

This is really lovely put am for us on the first page

1 Like

Re: Reality Check On Nigerian Youths by paulinsight(m): 9:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Nice one. That the word we use everyday now

1 Like

Re: Reality Check On Nigerian Youths by Nairalandmonika: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Op will you keep quiet, must everyone go into tech, even you that's talking how productive are you? Or aren't you part of this generation?
How many Nigeria youth have you meet to conclude on this.
Lemme not even go into details with you.

Op this content nor go generate traffic for your blog, write something more reasonable.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

- / Why Financial Modelling Skills Will Be A Big Door Opener For Accounting Career / How To Start A Work From Home Business, 7 Basic Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.