Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Latest Scam Right Now In 2020: Fixed Match Pay After Win - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Latest Scam Right Now In 2020: Fixed Match Pay After Win (967 Views)

Fixed Match Today By 6pm Pay After Game / Fixed Match's / Fixed Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Scam Right Now In 2020: Fixed Match Pay After Win by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
I met this guy from Uganda who claimed he had 15.00 odds for today: www.nairaland.com/5729902/fixed-match-today-6pm-pay

I had chatted with him on whatsapp over several days in preparation for the games

He sent a fixed match to me earlier which played: correct score Zorya 2-0 Lviv. He always had a way of making me feel bad about myself and he liked to use whatever I said against me

I kept asking him that it is posssible to send 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 4-0, 5-0, 3-1, 4-1, 3-2 to different clients. That that is possibly how he was able to get his first prediction

But he got angry the day I said and even asked me if my enemy was mad. I have screenshots to prove all this from whatsapp

So I asked him to send me a second prediction another day (which is today) if he knew he didn't do what I accused him of

Then there was this other guy who said he had VIP fulltime draws. I met this guy before I met the correct score guy. On the same livescore.cz. The very first prediction he gave me was wrong: Boluspor vs Giresunpor

What pained me most is that he kept persuading me to play today's game with N15,000 naira. I ended up playing it with N2000 naira after consulting some of my guys for advice. I also played it as handicap -0:3 instead of correct score 4-0

This bloody scammer, can you believe he sent me a screenshot of his betslip of 2.3 million staked on this game. He must have cashed out, shortly after forwarding the screenshot to me. I told him my mind about this one too, and he also got angry over the cashing out issue

Dear nairalands stay away from livescore.cz because it was through this website that I met these two scammers. Anybody who wey talk say them get fixed game whether na before or after payment na 419. Na everyday person dey learn

CC: LALATISCLALA
Re: Latest Scam Right Now In 2020: Fixed Match Pay After Win by Froshloaded: 10:20pm On Mar 11, 2020
I swear..
It is better when you predict yourself
Re: Latest Scam Right Now In 2020: Fixed Match Pay After Win by budaatum: 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2020
I guess you just learnt the reason you aren't supposed to promote betting on Nairaland.

Its to protect gullible people from scammers who make you think they can predict the future

(1) (Reply)

How Accurate Is Forebet Dot Com? / Kyrian Chiemelie Offor's #endsars Experience / Is This Pregnancy For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.