Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator (4294 Views)

Get Value For Your Money.(P.O.P Designs And Interior Decoration) / Plaster Of Paris (POP) Ceilings And Interior Designs / Plaster Of Paris (POP) Ceiling And Interior Designs..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by Richtronix(m): 3:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
Setdaj,

DECA551@hotmail.com

Please send me samples of your work and pictures. Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
Richtroix,
have sent samples of our work to ur mail. waite to hear from you soon.
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by mikedeoye(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2011
@poster

i also requested for samples of your work. I m yet to receive it. Kindly send pics to: mikedeoye@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 1:04am On Jan 22, 2011
Mikedeoye.
I have sent samples to your e-mail, thank you
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 1:06am On Jan 22, 2011
Ebunoluwa.
I have sent samples to your e-mail, thank you
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2011
FOR THOSE WHO ARE INTREASTED IN HOW TO INSTALL KITCHEN AND DESIGN. KINDLY SENT YOUR CONTACT TO setdaj@yahoo.com, ALL OUR TRAINING HAS EUROPIAN EXPERIENCE OF OVER 30 YEARS.
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2011
Kudirat i have sent samples to your mail. Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by egin(m): 4:13am On Jan 30, 2011
Send me the pics and prices of your work. My email is folajimi@verizon.net
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by kikeige: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2011
Pls send samples and price range for kitchen and toilet/shower stall to kikeige@mail.com for a twin duplex of 4 bedroom en suite. Thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2011
egin,i have sent samples ot your mail. thanks
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 10:28pm On Feb 01, 2011
kikeige, i have sent samples to your mail.thank
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by kikeige: 12:47am On Feb 02, 2011
@ Setdaj

Sorry, there was a typo error in my e-mail address. It is kikeige@ymail.com Pls. resend the sample pictures.Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2011
Hello Kike, is your email gmail or ymail i have try several times but not going through.
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 11:47am On Feb 02, 2011
Hi Kike, has gone through now. Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2011
With a vast range to choose from, our kitchen collection draws inspiration from the full design spectrum encompassing the perfect balance of both classic and contemporary kitchens. The material selection includes timber, vinyl and foil with quality and style being of paramount importance. From rustic charm to sleek continental look, our choice is truly inspirational.
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2011
Your home is a special place, where your family spends precious time together - preparing meals, discussing the day's events and helping each other with daily tasks. At SETDAJ, we see the kitchen as the centre of your home. We keep this in mind when creating innovative, intelligent solutions that make your everyday life easier and your kitchen a pleasurable place to be.
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by osikhueme(f): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2011
kindly email ur catalog, farida.yesufu@gmail.com
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by ROBEN(m): 7:09am On Feb 07, 2011
pls send samples and prices to dublinbenson@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 9:22pm On Feb 07, 2011
Osikhueme,i have sent samples to your e-mail. thanks
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2011
Roben,i have sent samples to your e-mail.Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2011
call this number for our contact in lagos 08134368119,07056523688
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by Damysa(f): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2011
pls send samples to owen2088@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
Damysa, i have sent samples to your e-mail.thanks
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by Damysa(f): 3:55pm On Feb 22, 2011
setdaj:

Damysa, i have sent samples to your e-mail.thanks

I didnt get them pls resend again to owen2088@yahoo.com
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 10:40pm On Feb 22, 2011
Damysa, i have resent it hope that will help
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 11:02pm On Feb 22, 2011
@olutoyin, i have resent it hope that will help.Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by 2n2k(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2011
Pls let me have samples of wardrobe and bedroom cupboard for master and children bedrooms only. nksquare98-cht at yahoodotcom.
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2011
Can you call 08134368119, to view our products.
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by atasteve: 10:36pm On Feb 26, 2011
Please can you send catalog to my e-mail

atandasteve@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2011
We are now operating from Lagos , call us now on 08134368119
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by Freshfish: 6:03am On Jun 05, 2011
Please can you send samples of your kitchens and toilets /bathrooms to freshfishstall@gmail.com and a general idea of budget for a 4425 * 4475 sized kitchen.

Thanks
Re: Do You Need A Qualify Kitchen Fitter And Interior Decorator by setdaj(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hi Freshfish, i have sent samples of our work to ur mail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BUY a Plot of DRY land IN HECTARES OF DIAMONDS on Monastery Road Lekki / Interior Painting Of A 4 Bedroom Bungalow By Phemcoat Paint / 3 PLOTS OF DRY LAND AT ABRAHAM ADESANYA DRIVE, AJAH (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.