Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T (882 Views)

Diego Simeone to leave Atletico Madrid at the end of the season - Reports / Chelsea Ready To Pay €100 Million For Atletico Madrid Goalkeeper Jan Oblak / Diego Simeone: “you Can Take Cristiano Ronaldo To A War And He’ll Win It For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T by Tiggrr000(m): 2:12am On Mar 12, 2020
The Argentine football manager Diego Simeone was quick to highlight the importance of Jan Oblak after Atletico Madrid sealed their place in the Champions League quarter-finals with a 3-2 win at Anfield on Wednesday.

The Slovenian was a wall in Atleti's goal and Los Rojiblancos would surely have conceded more than 2 goals had they not had him in goal.

"He's as important as all of the others - [Stefan] Savic, [Renan] Lodi, Felipe, Joao Felix," Simeone said afterwards.

"But I have no doubt that we have the best goalkeeper in the world.

To read more click the link below
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/76096611f3cc16153452257eff52ba77?client=iosnews&features=25978470173

Re: Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T by 9ijalazy(m): 3:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Tiggrr000:
The Argentine football manager Diego Simeone was quick to highlight the importance of Jan Oblak after Atletico Madrid sealed their place in the Champions League quarter-finals with a 3-2 win at Anfield on Wednesday.

The Slovenian was a wall in Atleti's goal and Los Rojiblancos would surely have conceded more than 2 goals had they not had him in goal.

"He's as important as all of the others - [Stefan] Savic, [Renan] Lodi, Felipe, Joao Felix," Simeone said afterwards.

https://www.blogginglord.com/olympiacos-confirm-all-coronavirus-tests-on-players-returned-negative-after-their-owner-was-diagnosed-with-the-virus/
https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/76096611f3cc16153452257eff52ba77?client=iosnews&features=25978470173
Re: Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T by 9ijalazy(m): 3:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T by 9ijalazy(m): 3:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Tiggrr000:

Re: Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2020
They can’t win the champions league defending like this that’s why I don’t want them to go through tho
Re: Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T by gibzzhd: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2020
Possiblegee:
They can’t win the champions league defending like this that’s why I don’t want them to go through tho
I'm sure you didn't see Chelsea and Mourinho Inter
Re: Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T by Soulsymbol99: 9:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Omo the goalkeeper was a wall indeed oooo cool
Re: Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T by snitchbitch: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2020
They usually say you can't catch or stop a goal, but some goalkeepers are "goalstoppers" or "goal catchers". Check petr ,cech during Chelsea days, Jens Lehmann, during arsenal days, he benched oliver Kahn for Germany shirt, vandersar of man utd, de gea when he first came to man utd, and so on
Re: Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T by Homers123(m): 4:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Oblak is the best Goalie in the whole world. I don't know how he does it but damnnn that dude is top notch.
Re: Diego Simeone: Oblak Is An Irreplaceable Goal-keeper Just Like Lionel Messi Is T by MorataFC: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
The boy is good grin

(1) (Reply)

R / Nigeria Football Association: I Hate Them! / [b]chelsea 5 Million Pounds Coach, Jose Mourinho Resigns![/b]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.