Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Watch Out For The Greatest Rappers In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch Out For The Greatest Rappers In Nigeria (756 Views)

The Top 10 Richest Female Rappers In The World / Top 5 Best Rappers In Nigeria / Top 10 Greatest Rappers Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Out For The Greatest Rappers In Nigeria by sammy6(m): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2007
Have you ever heard about Mici the messenger or Alibi.This guys are really talented,I had the oppurtunity to listen to some of their Demo Songs and i want to put it to you that after their albums are out,there would top the charts straight up.They've already been featured by artist like Paul Play and Blackface.This guys are going to give Nigeria Rap International recognition. WATCH OUT-DONT SAY I DIDN'T TELL YOU.
Re: Watch Out For The Greatest Rappers In Nigeria by AGNICE(m): 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2007
SAMMY WATZ POPPIN? NICE HOLDIN IT DOWN!U DAMNED RIGHT THESE GUYS ARE HOT.WE PATIENTLY WAITIN 4 THEM 2 EXPLODE LIKE DA WORLD TRADE CENTRE.ITS HOPED DAT MICKEY DA MESSENGER'S ALBUM(da takeover) would take over nigerian hip hop.
one luv.

(1) (Reply)

Listen To This Song / 50 Cent Lose Passion After Losing To Kanye & Foxy Brown Pretends To Be Pregnant / Fela Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.