Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa (43738 Views)

Terrorism/kidnapping: Influential Northern Senator Under Watch / 3 Govs Placed Under Watch By Security Agencies Over Plot To Destabilise Nigeria / Polls: FG Puts Embassies, Diplomats Under Watch Over PVT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by hisexcellency34: 7:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Why cant they banish him to the United States?
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by shadeyinka(m): 8:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Is that not their tradition? You accepted a post that has both good things and difficult things, enjoyed the good things, even used N5b to renovate the palace. Has fleet of exotic cars, lived in opulence without any complain but when it is time to face the difficult things associated with the post, you start kicking and looking for who to blame. Enjoy your banishment my friend.
The same kind could also happen to you in future. Where is your empathy.

Sanusi is hated for being blunt with the truth to emancipate his people.

3 Likes

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2020
So those 40 cant go to the North east for the protection of the people of Borno.... these guys need their brain formatted sha.... anyway... presidential level.. is 200 per one person so wetin be 40 to them... !!
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by berrystunn(m): 8:05am On Mar 12, 2020
pennywys:
Mohammadu Buhari is a very wicked man

U voted him
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Nitah1: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by berrystunn(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Those that said no to GJ
Are now receiving there gift one by one

Including the mass
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Modikko(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Be guided please. Such statements does not show you are any better.
Flamzey00:
Hausas are the most useless people on earth. This world is coming to an end gradually as well. Repent and give your life to God.
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Nitah1: 8:10am On Mar 12, 2020
Flamzey00:
Hausas are the most useless people on earth. This world is coming to an end gradually as well. Repent and give your life to God.

1 Like

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Flamzey00(m): 8:11am On Mar 12, 2020
Modikko:
U are part of the useless fellow.... Remain useless idiot
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Nitah1: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2020
Modikko:
Are you Hausa by tribe?
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2020
danietohbadt:
Tough times don't last, Tough people do.

In under 72 hours, Sanusi already has three appointments, the most recent being a United Nations appointment.

This guy will survive!
which United Nations? the one in El Rufai bedroom?

2 Likes

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Mursz: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:
Hmmm.

Does a Governor have the power to unseat an Emir, banish him to another State of Jurisdiction and then hold the Emir under house arrest in a state outside his jurisdiction?
i seriously doubt.
There is a known face behind the Mask.
I see Monkey hand in Aso Villa in all these matter.
When a man is very vindictive, his antecedents are trails that gives him out.
For everyman, there is a time.
8yrs will soon be over.
A house that was used to detain an innocent man, will one day be used to incarcerate an evil man.

Sense!
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2020
johnmartus:
You guys will always find means to get Buhari involve in your shit.
buhari is in charge of all the security agencies in this country

1 Like

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Modikko(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2020
Whatever I am by tribe doesn’t concern you. We should learn to respect each and every tribe, whether minority or majority
Nitah1:
Are you Hausa by tribe?
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

The same kind could also happen to you in future. Where is your empathy.

Sanusi is hated for being blunt with the truth to emancipate his people.
misinformation is not truth
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Modikko(m): 8:15am On Mar 12, 2020
The inferiority complex in you won’t allow you reason well. If you like keep insulting. I only consider you as a clueless and classless individual
Flamzey00:
U are part of the useless fellow.... Remain useless idiot
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by digitalman: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Is that not their tradition? You accepted a post that has both good things and difficult things, enjoyed the good things, even used N5b to renovate the palace. Has fleet of exotic cars, lived in opulence without any complain but when it is time to face the difficult things associated with the post, you start kicking and looking for who to blame. Enjoy your banishment my friend.

You have wisdom in your blood.

So far you are the only who who have actually made a good point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by shadeyinka(m): 8:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Lostz:
misinformation is not truth

That 80% of the north is below poverty line!?

That a governor should take a 2billion Naira to build schools rather than to use the same loan to build light rails in a state where almost 2 million children are out of school!?

What really is the misinformation about challenging the North to Freedom and greatness

1 Like

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by VISTIN(m): 8:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Mysticwebb:

Are you saying being an Emir is like being an Abobaku?

You enjoy the company the Oba but if he dies you show up for something different.

In all of this, power is transient.

1 Like

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by APCNig: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
I see Major General Mumuhadu Buhari hands in all of this

Very mean and wicked old man

Yes, wicked to Sanusi and Saraki who both forcefully took over Oceanic, Intercontinental, Bank PHB and others.

1 Like

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by mozona(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2020
na thief him be?
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by lagdmark(m): 8:23am On Mar 12, 2020
serverconnect:
Buhari has finished this guy.
Buhari can't finish him, it's just initial gra-grs. Sanusi is educated!
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by beejay85: 8:24am On Mar 12, 2020
uche393:
It is very important to have dual citizenship so that if something like this happens you go just leave their Nigeria for them.
Lol.....dual citizenship my foot!
The fear of corona. ......
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by ppogba: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Lostz:
which United Nations? the one in El Rufai bedroom?

No.

Unserious Nairaland

A clown on this forum even said Sanusi will be invited to head the World Bank.

Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Banter1(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:
Hmmm.

Does a Governor have the power to unseat an Emir, banish him to another State of Jurisdiction and then hold the Emir under house arrest in a state outside his jurisdiction?
i seriously doubt.
8yrs will soon be over.
A house that was used to detain an innocent man, will one day be used to incarcerate an evil man.
Yes. The governor has the power to unseat Amir
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by L1lma(f): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Flamzey00:
Afta insulting ppl u use da mumu mouth of ur to tell ppl to repent, d full meaning of iranu is defined in u

1 Like

Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2020
shadeyinka:

That 80% of the north is below poverty line!?

That a governor should take a 2billion Naira to build schools rather than to use the same loan to build light rails in a state where almost 2 million children are out of school!?

What really is the misinformation about challenging the North to Freedom and greatness
that $20b went missing.
what has he done to educate one or two children? was he not part of the northern elites that kept quiet when Gej was abused for building them schools?
he should have spent the ₦5b he used in renovating a house on educating some of the children.
what about his luxurious cars? the extravagant lifestyle?
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by whitebeard(m): 8:32am On Mar 12, 2020
Dukeolumidemans:
Misplaced priorities is one big issue in this useless country. Corona Virus is spreading faster than predicted and the trade war between Saudi and Russia is about to push Oil over-dependent countries into inflation and u people are here disturbing Sanusi and family when there are more important things to focus upon.. No wonder Whites Trump called Nigeria a ...funny enough he is correct. grin grin grin tongue
so what do u want us to do now...did u hear any black person get infected..! Saudi and Russia (na today e dey start)... inflation (Nigeria has been in inflation since Abba kyari came into power)...! Sanusi...don't even let me start
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Flamzey00(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2020
Modikko:
The inferiority complex in you won’t allow you reason well. If you like keep insulting. I only consider you as a clueless and classless individual
Hahahah Your useless father must b mad for not teaching u how to respect peoples view. Your entire household must b clueless as well.
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2020
A nigga once said: Are you fvcking kidding me.

Thought they said the security personel that are available are not much to protect the citizens from bandits... Yet 40 are busy securing just one man, that not even a threat to the country...

And i believe the security deployed to secure him are well trained, but the ones that will be sent to protect the citizens are the insane ones, that has now turned the word "Accidental discharge" to something normal...
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by knowhowk: 8:49am On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:
Hmmm.

i seriously doubt.
8yrs will soon be over.
. You Nail it
Re: 40 Security Men Keep Sanusi Under Watch In Nasarawa by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:57am On Mar 12, 2020
uche393:
It is very important to have dual citizenship so that if something like this happens you go just leave their Nigeria for them.
Omoh, as a Nigerian dual citizenship na that one sure pass o. Anything fi happen to this country at anytime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel hike: Pro-Tinubu Protesters Storm National Assembly / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections / Senator Abbo Resigns From Tinubu Support Group Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.