Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 (172 Views)

BREAKING! COVID-19: 6 Patients Recover In Lagos / BREAKING: COVID-19: A Chinese Man Vomiting By The Roadside At Ebonyi Today / Covid 19 Conspiracy Theory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 by naijaboy756: 5:30am On Mar 12, 2020
It is known to all that this Virus is spreading like wildfire.

We have been fortunate in Nigeria (at least for now) due to God's grace and I pray we remain so.

I am not a lab scientist but am just asking.....

1. Can't test kits be Mass produced and rolled out so that everyone gets tested and those found to be positive are then quarantined, treated and live returns back to normal?

2. As the Virus has been said to be asymptomatic for 2 weeks, will the suggestion above not detect it?

This is becoming scary. If China with all the technology can record the number of deaths it did, I wonder how Africa will cope

(1) (Reply)

The Functions Of Exercises In The Treatment Of Hydrosalpinx / Lessons From Ebola: The Secret Of Successful Epidemic Response / Open Defecation - Not Our Responsibility To Build Toilets - Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.