Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,938 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? (2534 Views)

Masari: Kidnappers Of Students Have Contacted Us, We Are Discussing / How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) / Sanusi Lamido Arrested, Exiled To Nasarawa After Dethronement As Emir Of Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Perkins2018: 9:36am On Mar 12, 2020
Biafrarep:
There is no doubt that something is wrong with the black man's way of reasoning. But those in the geographical area called Nigeria are at lowest ebb. Can such madness happen elsewhere?

Has lives become so worthless in Nigeria that no one gives a hoot when people are massacred in the most horrendous manner but will use all their energy to be discussing a very useless and senseless dethronement??

Of what value does the Kano emirate has to Nigeria talk more of the South that would warrant all the attention being given to it??

Honest to God, I am so disappointed and disgusted at where our priorities lie as a people.

I expected all Igbos by now to be calling for the head of Umahi while putting massive pressure on the efulefus we call governors to establish Ogbunigwe immediately yet everyone is talking about a dethronement that occurred hundreds of miles away!!

They can do whatever they like with Sanusi or even bannish him to Congo for all we care!!

Your sister Gandollar just said it’s fake news. Nobody died. She doesn’t want to be mocked since she’s been chest beating that herdsmen can never step on Igbo land.
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Herdsmen: 9:40am On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:
Sorry for those who lost their lives.

But instead of you guys to put pressure on your government to replicate Amotekun in your region, you are busy trying to kill Amotekun in another man's region.

Yokolu yokolu, ko ha tan bi, iyawo gboko sanle,...

You are all here claiming Lagos while your home is falling apart.

You are more concerned about what Tinubu is doing in Lagos, than what the kerosene man is doing in Abia.

Keep it up.

You can also label this as hate speech since anyone who tells you the truth is hating on you.

SW governors formed Amotekun, y'all keep talking 'bout "we seen it first. What Igbos saw 1 million years ago, Yorubas are just seeing it now..."

How has your foresight saved those poor innocent people butchered to death in their own homes, in their own region, on their own ancestral land?

Don't worry. Be obsessed about Yorubaland.

Yio yee yin to ba d'ola.

Amotekun, please protect my homeland from invasion from Buhari's children ooo.

See human reasoning...

Haba!
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

A communal clash between two border communities one in Ebonyi n the other in Benue.
These conflicts have been going on for years with heavy casualties on both sides from time to time.
This one is a killing too many but my people are not bringing it to the front burner. The igbos are the most active tribe on the social media (largest tribe on Nairaland) but we prefer to open threads n comments on Buhari,APC, n more recently Sanusi.

"We tell you you no gree, we advise you you no hear, we beg you you no gree. When the time is ripe dem no dey telli person, when your eyes go clear dem no dey telli person".

The problem of Igbos sang by your own Phyno. For years you lot carry Tinubu and SW matter for head. Joe Igokwe warned you guys about crying more than the bereaved over the affairs of others una no hear. Now insecurity is everywhere and, surprise surprise, Igbos are caught unaware because they are always minding everyone's business but their own.

Let's hope you people will learn your lesson this time and face your business and incompetent leaders instead of distracting yourselves with the issues of others while your house is burning to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOTT9vZ8liA

1 Like

Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 12, 2020
Gandollaar:
2018 news. Stop pissing on your pants.

Even if it is 2010 news, negate what I just said there.

Those words are as relevant today as they were 10 years ago.

Your hatred and obsession with everything Yoruba is sad.

Be obsessed about your homeland.

Ask your government to start a regional security outfit for you.

This is about you, not us.

Your side is letting the South down...as usual.

I am yet to read a thread here that condemns the eastern governors for their lackadaisical attitude towards the security of their people.

All we see are threads talking about Yoruba Moslems.

Maybe you all think that if Fulani herdsmen ravage the east, y'all will run to the west abi?

Kwantinu.
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by okpalaAnambra: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

The media houses should investigate the matter to know if it's actually communal clashes or herdsmen invasion. As for Sanusi matter I am done discussing about. It's only them that know the game they are playing. One thing with communal criss, one part of group is not telling the truth, especially the ones with backing from governments or powerful individuals. It's only a truthful commission that can solve their crises
Most likely a communal clash sha
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by okpalaAnambra: 10:54am On Mar 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

These conflicts have been on for over 40 years. These boys you see selling things on the highway are from that part of Benue but igbos generally lump all of them "Abakaliki boys". They can speak igbo too.
Something must be done about this. I was discussing about this with someone from the Ebonyi side n he said that the headless bodies in those videos is a thing of pride for the community from Benue. The more heads one has in battle the more prestige.
Everyone knows is a communal clash naw...I wonder why people still want to know whether is Fulani herdsmen...is Benue community massacre
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Okoroawusa: 11:02am On Mar 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Everyone knows is a communal clash naw...I wonder why people still want to know whether is Fulani herdsmen...is Benue community massacre
Not everyone knows that it was a communal clash. Threads have been opened here claiming that it was the handiwork of fulani herdsmen.
Go to Facebook n see posts claiming that it was fulani herdsmen. Some are even calling for war.
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by gidgiddy: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Not everyone knows that it was a communal clash. Threads have been opened here claiming that it was the handiwork of fulani herdsmen.
Go to Facebook n see posts claiming that it was fulani herdsmen. Some are even calling for war.

Personally, I dont believe it is communal clash. I dont know what sort of communal clash leads to the killing of women and children. The only group I know that kills women and children in the south of Nigeria are herdsmen and they have been sacking communities in Ebonyi for years.

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Countersam(m): 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Biafrarep:
I can't believe how recklessly stvpid people in this part of the world can be. I have been struggling to understand how on Earth scores of people, I mean HUMAN BEINGS: FATHERS, MOTHERS, BROTHERS & SISTERS WERE HACKED TO DEATH IN THE MOST GRUESOME MANNER BY FULANI HERDSMEN yet everyone is talking about a useless fulani emir dethronement?? Like seriously??

There is obviously a high level attempt to hide the attrocities that happened in Ebonyi by giving it a media blackout while distracting us with emir dethronement.

For God's sake, what is our business here in the South, especially the South East with what these guys decide to do with their emir?? How does that concern us??

If the tables are turned, and it happens to be an eze or oba or amanyanagbo that was dethroned in the South, will these gambaris even discuss it for it a minute??

The South claims they are educated and wise yet those they claim are not keep playing them for a fool.

Igbos and indeed Southerners must quit discussing whatever rubbish dethronement that occurred in the north and focus on important issues that affect lives and properties here in the South.

The FG and APC are seriously gagging the media, tv radio and online. Worst is their ongoing attempt to make it official with the Social Media Bill

2 Likes

Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by ObaOduaa: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Sorry for those who lost their lives.

But instead of you guys to put pressure on your government to replicate Amotekun in your region, you are busy trying to kill Amotekun in another man's region.

Yokolu yokolu, ko ha tan bi, iyawo gboko sanle,...

You are all here claiming Lagos while your home is falling apart.

You are more concerned about what Tinubu is doing in Lagos, than what the kerosene man is doing in Abia.

Keep it up.

You can also label this as hate speech since anyone who tells you the truth is hating on you.

SW governors formed Amotekun, y'all keep talking 'bout "we seen it first. What Igbos saw 1 million years ago, Yorubas are just seeing it now..."

How has your foresight saved those poor innocent people butchered to death in their own homes, in their own region, on their own ancestral land?

Don't worry. Be obsessed about Yorubaland.

Yio yee yin to ba d'ola.

Amotekun, please protect my homeland from invasion from Buhari's children ooo.

[/s]
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by ObaOduaa: 2:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I am yet to read a thread here that condemns the eastern governors for their lackadaisical attitude towards the security of their people.

Maybe you all think that if Fulani herdsmen ravage the east, y'all will run to the west abi?

Kwantinu.
[/s]
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by ProWalker: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Biafrarep:
Whoever is sponsoring this media blackout on the crimes against humanity that occurred in Ebonyi will not escape karma.

Even people that left such shocking news that borders on human lives being cut short in the most horrendous manner to be discussing one rubbish emir dethronement should cover their faces in shame!

Nobody is sponsoring any black out

The issue is that you igbos are more interested in what is going on elsewhere than what is actually going on in your backyard.
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by 9japride(m): 5:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Most likely a communal clash sha
[color=#006600][/color]

I believe so. The wastage of blood in this country is too much
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Gandollaar(f): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Kwantinu.
Alariwo of NL!
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
Gandollaar:
Alariwo of NL!

Says Nairaland's resident chief tribalist.

Will you clear out of my mentions.
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by XANDERBOY85: 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Has Buhari made any statement on this gruesome mass murder?
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Gandollaar(f): 9:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:

Gerrarahia! Aburo weyrey!

Yoruba mooslim!
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Gandollaar:
Gerrarahia! Aburo weyrey!

Yoruba mooslim!
[/s]

Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Gandollaar(f): 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:
[s][/s]
Hahahaha grin

Oloko tinrin! grin

E pain am!

Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Your sister Gandollar just said it’s fake news. Nobody died. She doesn’t want to be mocked since she’s been chest beating that herdsmen can never step on Igbo land.

That one is not a girl. Rather, a guy masquerading as a female.

Dude is probably gender confused.
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by AfroBeatDiary: 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Biafrarep:
I can't believe how recklessly stvpid people in this part of the world can be. I have been struggling to understand how on Earth scores of people, I mean HUMAN BEINGS: FATHERS, MOTHERS, BROTHERS & SISTERS WERE HACKED TO DEATH IN THE MOST GRUESOME MANNER BY FULANI HERDSMEN yet everyone is talking about a useless fulani emir dethronement?? Like seriously??

There is obviously a high level attempt to hide the attrocities that happened in Ebonyi by giving it a media blackout while distracting us with emir dethronement.

For God's sake, what is our business here in the South, especially the South East with what these guys decide to do with their emir?? How does that concern us??

If the tables are turned, and it happens to be an eze or oba or amanyanagbo that was dethroned in the South, will these gambaris even discuss it for it a minute??

The South claims they are educated and wise yet those they claim are not keep playing them for a fool.

Igbos and indeed Southerners must quit discussing whatever rubbish dethronement that occurred in the north and focus on important issues that affect lives and properties here in the South.

Can you be more specific about the attack in detailed?
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by XANDERBOY85: 10:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Perkins2018:

Given the political realities of present day 'one Nigeria' that stare us in the face.....how all coercive arms of gov't (police, military, paramilitary etc) are contolled by the core muslim north....and how the marauding herdsmen, kidnappers, jihadists and terrorists are given free reign (either by omission or commission) to operate all over the country; given all this, i doubt any true Igbo can say 'herdsmen can never step on Igboland'! I think you're just trying to be silly and make light of a serious situation!
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Perkins2018: 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
XANDERBOY85:

Given the political realities of present day 'one Nigeria' that stare us in the face.....how all coercive arms of gov't (police, military, paramilitary etc) are contolled by the core muslim north....and how the marauding herdsmen, kidnappers, jihadists and terrorists are given free reign (either by omission or commission) to operate all over the country; given all this, i doubt any true Igbo can say 'herdsmen can never step on Igboland'! I think you're just trying to be silly and make light of a serious situation!

Oh I’m the silly one not your sister who claims it’s a fake news?
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Jakalanda: 3:40am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Jakalanda: 3:56am On Mar 13, 2020
FrLukas:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Scores Of People Were Massacred In Ebonyi & We Are Discussing Emir Dethronement? by Jakalanda: 3:56am On Mar 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

That one is not a girl. Rather, a guy masquerading as a female.

Dude is probably gender confused.
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

A List Of People To Be Executed By The Nigerian Army, Nnamdi Kanu Alleges / Nigerians Can Now Travel Across 160 Countries Without Visa / Osibanjo, Amaechi, Uzodima, Lalong, Elrufia, Ayade, Failed To Show At Osun(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.