Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Online/gsm Car Tracker. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Online/gsm Car Tracker. (1029 Views)

Secure your Car This Season With GPS-GSM Online Real-time Tracker! N44999 Only / The Best Gps/gsm Car Tracking Device / Gps/gsm Car Tracker Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online/gsm Car Tracker. by onyxcorp(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
Get your online/Gsm Car Security Tracking System at a price you will not believe, Its a season offer.
Hurry while stoke last.

For Installation and order call Ony on: 08096578681 or 08025465454,

Enjoy the Season.
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by whobethat: 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
lets have two or three references (with phone numbers) of clients who have had there vehicles recovered using your tracking device.

However, i call give u names of two friends i personally know who have had their cars stolen with tracking devises installed and are yet to have them recovered.

So, who's fooling who.
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by Lagishan: 3:37am On Dec 23, 2010
It is now left for you to make sure your tracking device is always in good condition and security agents to recover stolen vehicles.

Thak you for your time.

1 Like

Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by whobethat: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Lagishan

i take it that u r into this business as well. it would be good if u had given some references of your clients who have maintained their tracking devices, had their car stolen, called the service provide promptly and had their cars recovered. This would have given u a massive selling point of satisfied customers. In other words no body, apart from yourself and others who sell tracking devices are willing to vouch for its efficacy.
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by Lagishan: 10:27pm On Dec 23, 2010
@whobethat

Get it clear,if your device is working, it is working.If I install a tracking device in my vehicle,i will ask the providers to test it for me to see at point of delivery.

I can't understand what efficacy you are talking about,that tracking devics don't work or that it doesn't prevent a car from being stolen.ofcourse it won't prevent a car from being stolen,but if it is in good condition it would tell u where the car is which is it's primary duty.

I have seen cases where it worked fine.Mornitoring a stolen vehicle from Lagos to somewhere in Edo State in a hotel.The police were continually briefed as long as the recovery lasted.Cases where vehicles were parked in a large compound full of other stolen vehicles,leading to the recovery of not just the one being tracked but others in the same compound and many other testimonies.I have also seen lots of cases the vehicle is seen outside the country after being stolen.

Unfortunately pple don't tell pple they have tracking devices in their vehicles.and it is wrong to start disclosing pple that has tracking devices in their vehicle to others. it is a security business.

I have also seen cases where vehicles with devices are stolen without been recovered and in all cases the devices had stopped working without the user knowing.

Your device just have to be working at all times because you never can tell when a vehicle will be stolen.and to ensure this you must always test the device.

If your friends tell you they have tracking deviecs in their vehicles they should proof to you at that point that it is working.

I have descovered that most pple having this problem are pple that just install and forget,not until their vehicle is stolen.

Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by onyxcorp(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2010
whobethat:

@Lagishan

i take it that u r into this business as well. it would be good if u had given some references of your clients who have maintained their tracking devices, had their car stolen, called the service provide promptly and had their cars recovered. This would have given u a massive selling point of satisfied customers. In other words no body, apart from yourself and others who sell tracking devices are willing to vouch for its efficacy. You can call us, 08096578681; 08025465454.

@ Whobethat, The truth is that I will love to give you these refs, but the problem is that this system requires confidentiality of our clients details, However you can see a report of our success in the Vanguard Newspaper of 23rd October 2010. I'm sure the information there will aid you to understand how this system works. Thanks.
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by onyxcorp(m): 1:23pm On Dec 28, 2010
Hurry While stock last,
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by onyxcorp(m): 5:09pm On Dec 29, 2010
get yours now.
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by onyxcorp(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2010
whobethat:

lets have two or three references (with phone numbers) of clients who have had there vehicles recovered using your tracking device.

However, i call give u names of two friends i personally know who have had their cars stolen with tracking devises installed and are yet to have them recovered.

So, who's fooling who.
For the ref you seek about our product please see Vanguard News of 20th october not 23 as quated earlier, Thanks, you can as well drop your number or e-mail for further assistance.
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by taosola(m): 4:48pm On May 10, 2011
whobethat:

So, who's fooling who.

What a nasty experience! But honestly speaking, there are good GPS/GPRS/GSM car tracker that can stop, start, and locate the position of a car after being highjacked. Anybody that is in need of this should contact us at Zat-Direct for a proof. We install, you test and pay after being satisfied with the performance of the device.
No hidden Charges. Our numbers are 08022566448 08039127604.
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by taosola(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2011
Lagishan:

@whobethat

Get it clear,if your device is working, it is working.If I install a tracking device in my vehicle,i will ask the providers to test it for me to see at point of delivery.

I can't understand what efficacy you are talking about,that tracking devics don't work or that it doesn't prevent a car from being stolen.ofcourse it won't prevent a car from being stolen,but if it is in good condition it would tell u where the car is which is it's primary duty.

I have seen cases where it worked fine.Mornitoring a stolen vehicle from Lagos to somewhere in Edo State in a hotel.The police were continually briefed as long as the recovery lasted.Cases where vehicles were parked in a large compound full of other stolen vehicles,leading to the recovery of not just the one being tracked but others in the same compound and many other testimonies.I have also seen lots of cases the vehicle is seen outside the country after being stolen.

Unfortunately pple don't tell pple they have tracking devices in their vehicles.and it is wrong to start disclosing pple that has tracking devices in their vehicle to others. it is a security business.

I have also seen cases where vehicles with devices are stolen without been recovered and in all cases the devices had stopped working without the user knowing.

Your device just have to be working at all times because you never can tell when a vehicle will be stolen.and to ensure this you must always test the device.

If your friends tell you they have tracking deviecs in their vehicles they should proof to you at that point that it is working.

I have descovered that most pple having this problem are pple that just install and forget,not until their vehicle is stolen.

It is a good thing you install the best device that can STOP, START, and LOCATE the car at any point in time without any geographical restriction. This should be done personally by the car owner without any third party assistance.

Adequate orientation and the manual of the device should be given to the client in order to have total control of their car. And besides, there must be backup battery in the divice.

The company that install should be conscious of that some clients do not have time to monitor their car, so we take it as our duty to check on the device periodically in order to make sure they are in good condition.

Why not trying out Zat-Direct now for the best tracker in town now 08022566448, 08039127604
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by taosola(m): 11:44pm On May 11, 2011
Find out how it works now and place your order. Call now 08022566448, 08039127604
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by apsl: 1:21am On May 12, 2011
All this gist about car tracker. Hmm. I am not trying to spoil una buisness but with a $250 GPRS/GPS Signal jammer in the hands of criminals the car & tracker will be history.

I am in the security buisness & i have seen it work. Lets just hope the criminals are not reading this.
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by taosola(m): 8:13am On May 12, 2011
apsl:

All this gist about car tracker. Hmm. I am not trying to spoil una buisness but with a $250 GPRS/GPS Signal jammer in the hands of criminals the car & tracker will be history.

I am in the security buisness & i have seen it work. Lets just hope the criminals are not reading this.

These are my points:

1. I want you to know that not all the car security devices are subjected to the so called GSM jammer.

2. The GSM jammer only temporarily delays the GSM VOICE signal but not SMS and GPS functions.

3. I would have loved to tell you more but I doubt it if truly you are into security business, otherwise, you would have created a rendezvous for people in this business so that to discuss the way forward rather than giving out such information to criminals.

4. We have recovered many cars back from these underworlds through these car securities. If not for security reasons, I would have reeled out names and their respective numbers for your references.

BUT you can send me your company address and phone number so that I can proof to you that Jarmmers don't affect the signal of our devices.

Thanks!
08022566448, 08039127604 and taosola1@yahoo.com
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by onyxcorp(m): 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
call for installation
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by RapidBTS: 1:24am On Jul 11, 2012

Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by onyxcorp(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2013
Call 08025465454 or 07037269207
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by onyxcorp(m): 7:08am On Apr 11, 2013
For more Inquiry;
Contact
Onyxcorp Enterprise,
29 Lisabi Street,
Palmgrove,
Somolu LGA
Lagos State.
T:07037269207, 08025465454
M: onyxcorporations@gmail.com
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by onyxcorp(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hello Feel free to call us anytime. 08025465454 07037269207 08096578681
Re: Online/gsm Car Tracker. by Connoisseur(m): 4:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lagishan: @whobethat

it could also mean that the thieves have gotten smarter than the tracking devices.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Registered 2005 Honda Accord(leather): Price: N1,350,000 / 1994 Registered Toyota Camry Available 4 Sale! / Presenting The Bluetooth Rearview Mirror With Name & Number Caller Id Display!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.