Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the (981 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Released After 10 Hours At Police Force Headquarters / Terror; As Nigerian Army And Police Kills Many Akwaibom Indigens / Magu Released After 10 Days In Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Captainrambo2: 7:01am On Mar 12, 2020
The tribes must agree to that. You can’t just come and make a decision affecting tribes who have resided in their territory for 1000’s of years because you have refused to develop yours or grow. You will now come to their land and replicate the failure you are bringing from your ancestral land to theirs. We are Nigerians because tribes agreed to be. Never forget that. Be content with your territory or develop it. Don’t force yourself on others.

It is a lowkey ruga. What was omo agege thinking ?

1 Like

Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by jyz200(m): 7:10am On Mar 12, 2020
Correct,
the sad truth is we are not 1,as some people in this country claimed, we have different origin,beliefs ,culture, language and goals

D bill is targeted on the omoluabis
But olodumare pass them sha
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by chatinent: 7:25am On Mar 12, 2020
You have a big head filled with brains of all assorted types!
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Captainrambo2: 7:26am On Mar 12, 2020
jyz200:
Correct,
the sad truth is we are not 1,as some people in this country claimed, we have different origin,beliefs ,culture, language and goals

D bill is targeted on the omoluabis
But olodumare pass them sha
I'm esan. We re not upto 5m in population and we have seen so much influx of these northern bike men in our small communities it's getting really disgusting. So we should loose our identities to them ?

I mean they will vote in a northerner as local govt chairman. I doubt if we can stop it. undecided
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by 9japride(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
The tribes must agree to that. You can’t just come and make a decision affecting tribes who have resided in their territory for 1000’s of years because you have refused to develop yours or grow. You will now come to their land and replicate the failure you are bringing from your ancestral land to theirs. We are Nigerians because tribes agreed to be. Never forget that. Be content with your territory or develop it. Don’t force yourself on others.

[color=#006600][/color]

I doubt if his community is an oil producing community in Delta state? Otherwise, all the northerners who have lived in delta states should go and claim indegne of he's community and control their resources. APC has a way of affecting one's thinking
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Captainrambo2: 7:28am On Mar 12, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I doubt if his community is an oil producing community in Delta state? Otherwise, all the northerners who have lived in delta states should go and claim indegne of he's community and control their resources. APC has a way of affecting one's thinking
this omo agege is so senseless. Isnt this worse than ruga ?
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by 9japride(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
this omo agege is so senseless. Isnt this worse than ruga ?
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind him, he wants to please his masters people thinking they will love him more. Southerners too mumu.
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by donbachi(m): 7:49am On Mar 12, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind him, he wants to please his masters people thinking they will love him more. Southerners too mumu.
"please his masters"..make him go ask orji uzor kalu.

1 Like

Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Frenchkiss564: 7:49am On Mar 12, 2020
In as much as there should be a wide outrage against this obnoxious bill. I have no doubt that it will not fly, Nigerians are tribal people with strong affiliation to their root.

This bill will never see the light of the day. I can assure you.
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Nigeria, please break up already. Please...
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by 9japride(m): 7:52am On Mar 12, 2020
donbachi:
"please his masters"..make him go ask orji uzor kalu.
[color=#006600][/color]
grin
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2020
The mischievous idiots among them would tell you they taking decisions on behalf of the consistuents they represent since there really isn't anything like referendum in this corn tree.

I know for free the dunce representing my district can try to support this even in his dreams
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
I'm esan. We re not upto 5m in population and we have seen so much influx of these northern bike men in our small communities it's getting really disgusting. So we should loose our identities to them ?

I mean they will vote in a northerner as local govt chairman. I doubt if we can stop it. undecided
Esan ke, where in esan
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Captainrambo2: 8:16am On Mar 12, 2020
Mikehot:
Esan ke, where in esan

Ekpoma
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Captainrambo2: 8:17am On Mar 12, 2020
Frenchkiss564:
In as much as there should be a wide outrage against this obnoxious bill. I have no doubt that it will not fly, Nigerians are tribal people with strong affiliation to their root.

This bill will never see the light of the day. I can assure you.
I hope so
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Ekpoma
ok, am uromi

True true hausa bike men don take over ekpoma roads o especially those in ujoelen
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Amumaigwe: 8:23am On Mar 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:

But when your people manage to travel to UK through community effort, they will start agitating for equal rights and contesting for political offices. You get brain so?
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Captainrambo2: 8:28am On Mar 12, 2020
Mikehot:
ok, am uromi

True true hausa bike men don take over ekpoma roads o especially those in ujoelen
everywhere. Person nor dey find bike again, them they patrol all the streets and roads.

Even our people nor fit compete angry
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Captainrambo2: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2020
Amumaigwe:

But when your people manage to travel to UK through community effort, they will start agitating for equal rights and contesting for political offices. You get brain so?
do know how difficult it is to become a citizen in uk

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
everywhere. Person nor dey find bike again, them they patrol all the streets and roads.

Even our people nor fit compete angry
I feel like una onojie suppose to address it low-key but his only concern is his pocket
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Captainrambo2: 8:34am On Mar 12, 2020
Mikehot:
I feel like una onojie suppose to address it low-key but his only concern is his pocket
that man nor know himself abeg

I wish anselm was king here. Our own nor care at all
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2020
Captainrambo2:
that man Joe know himself abeg

I wish anselm was king here. Our own nor care at all
Abi, it's really a cause for concern o, i remember one day at ujoelen when aboki bike man almost hit someone on the road, the people there were like trying to scold him then one aboki appeared from nowhere and was giving him mind even threatening everyone around.

I noticed it is a thing among them everywhere they go, they do wrong and challenge you when you talk.

But you can't try such in there place, as long as you do wrong there they just gang up and finish you (if you nor fit explain your self in hausa you die well).

Solution is the community is always bigger than anyone they must rise up and say enough, na why i like uromi be that.

Youths no get chill
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by Captainrambo2: 10:59am On Mar 12, 2020
Mikehot:
Abi, it's really a cause for concern o, i remember one day at ujoelen when aboki bike man almost hit someone on the road, the people there were like trying to scold him then one aboki appeared from nowhere and was giving him mind even threatening everyone around.

I noticed it is a thing among them everywhere they go, they do wrong and challenge you when you talk.

But you can't try such in there place, as long as you do wrong there they just gang up and finish you (if you nor fit explain your self in hausa you die well).

Solution is the community is always bigger than anyone they must rise up and say enough, na why i like uromi be that.

Youths no get chill
I don see that thing tire. If anything happen dem go run go Barack for Ukun road go call soldier.

Dem go see fire soon
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by holicupp(m): 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Amumaigwe:

don't compare heaven to hellfire be harmless as dove wise as serpent
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by ObaOduaa: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Nigeria, please break up already. Please...
[/s]
Re: My Take on The Bill To Make People Indigens After 10 Yrs, Or If They Re Born the by nlPoster: 2:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
I dont care either way.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Dethroned Emir Such As Sanusi Contest For Election? / Orji Kalu's Road Intervention Project In Isuikwuato Near Completion (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Behind Soka-ibadan Violence — Auxiliary Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.