Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' (1095 Views)

“We Do Not Expect An Easy Game But We Are Not Afraid Of Algeria” - Super Eagles / Ronaldinho Set To Marry His 2 Girlfriends At The Same Time. Photos / Ronaldinho Set To Run For Senate In Brazil (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by slimay(m): 7:19am On Mar 12, 2020
Legendary footballer Ronaldinho is set to be allowed to participate in a prison futsal tournament, though he will not be able to score a goal.
On Thursday, the 2005 Ballon d'Or winner was arrested in Paraguay for allegedly trying to enter the country using a fake passport along with his brother and agent Roberto de Assis Moreira.

Both Ronaldinho and his brother are sharing a cell in Agrupación Especializada of the National Police of Paraguay. It just so happens that days after one of the world's greatest footballers entered the facility, the prison are staging a futsal tournament.

At first the word was that Ronaldinho would be invited to watch although not involved, yet now ABC TV journalist Iván Leguizamón is reporting that the Brazilian is in fact able to play and already many of the team's captains have been trying to sign him up.

Extra say that the 5v5 competition normally takes place every six months in Agrupacion Especializada of the National Police of Paraguay and was planned prior to Ronaldinho's arrival.

Typically there are 194 inmates involved (no police officers because it's not Mean Machine) and split into ten different teams.

The 39-year old has looked remarkably relaxed and at ease behind bars, signing shirts and even drinking alcohol with fellow inmates.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by Perfecttouchade: 7:23am On Mar 12, 2020
grin inside Life...abeg Nigeria get prison yard like dis wey na so so partee after partee things grin grin . Chaiii Nigeria has a long way to go, no be recently a thread of Nigeria prison where watery soup ata gungun (grinded pepper+ water)are served to inmates hit the front page.. Nigeria prisons na pre-hell fire cheesy

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by emmabest2000(m): 7:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Onye an'una nga ma oyibo anaghi grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by Officialgarri: 7:37am On Mar 12, 2020
Not allowed to score cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy imagine seeing a free goal post and you turn back to pass because you are not allowed to score cheesy cheesy

Eeya, see My Ronaldinho still signing shirts. Such a wasted talent.
This guy made me start watching football, I had infact become a Barca fan because of Ronaldinho.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by donbachi(m): 7:38am On Mar 12, 2020
In prison...but,not imprisoned.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by saheedbadmus(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Am beginning to have a doubting mind towards dis dude arrest .. who knows may b everything was so staged so he can participate in this so called prison match and he would be handsomely paid for it .. just my thinking though
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 12, 2020
Gaucho dey prison, dey play ball and wont be allowed to score. Baba that guy dey do advert for pepsi. grin
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by tasland(m): 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Even me too.....xpecially his snake bite skill#quote author=Officialgarri post=87370122]Not allowed to score cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy imagine seeing a free goal post and you turn back to pass because you are not allowed to score cheesy cheesy

This guy made me start watching football, I had infact become a Barca fan because of Ronaldinho. [/quote]
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by ObaOduaa: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Not allowed to score cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy imagine seeing a free goal post and you turn back to pass because you are not allowed to score cheesy cheesy

This guy made me start watching football, I had infact become a Barca fan because of Ronaldinho.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by Unserious: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Officialgarri:

That makes the both of us.
Re: Ronaldinho Set To Play In Prison Futsal Game, But 'won't Be Allowed To Score' by wale377(m): 7:03am On Mar 15, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Agents "dreaming" of Messi-Ronaldo link up amid 'quit Barcelona' decision / Sure Win Bet9ja Free Booking Code For Today March 27, 2021 / I Game Destroyed My 1 Million Naira I Am Pained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.