Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (59813 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates 43rd Birthday With Stunning Pictures / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by promisedeco(m): 10:11am On Mar 12, 2020
Hhansome:
Hurts to see a 40 year old someone trying hard to be a youngie for life. Happy birthday Chioma abeg make way for ya children and young ones to feel the earth.
is she blocking anyone

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:12am On Mar 12, 2020
bigpicture001:

Yes...can't focus on my duties at work this morning if I don't get the answers

Well. If you were actually useful, or had a job trivial things won't bother you. I suggest you get a hobby.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by bigpicture001: 10:15am On Mar 12, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Well. If you were actually useful, or had a job trivial things won't bother you. I suggest you get a hobby.

Know I g things exactly the way they are is my job...

U can see.am doing my job
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by NujiPressy(f): 10:41am On Mar 12, 2020
Happy birthday beautiful
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 10:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Hhansome:
Hurts to see a 40 year old someone trying hard to be a youngie for life. Happy birthday Chioma abeg make way for ya children and young ones to feel the earth.

Uncivilised mentality

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by smokeyupu(m): 10:59am On Mar 12, 2020
blinking001:
Thanks to our darling president for creating an enabling environment for us to flourish. See how she's looking good all thanks to our darling president.
Na wa for you,........
You de for this country?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Walexzei: 11:20am On Mar 12, 2020
Looking good
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Hullabaloon: 11:26am On Mar 12, 2020
manGODDED:
Oops. Why am I here? Wrong thread (leaves)

Lolz, it's little comments like this that make me love this forum cheesy
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2020
AuroraB:
...the famous Onye-ogbu lipsrsealed undecided
Please, what the meaning of onye-ogbu
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by gouken2: 11:43am On Mar 12, 2020
That baby's picture truly looks like her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by ikevictor: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2020
See her nose when she was a child...

imi-fukpo!

Well, Happy BDay shaa...You're still my best!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by jonadaft: 11:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Xkufiz:
Remove the make up let's see your real face at 40
Dont be a foolish fool nau

she put makeup for her neck and body too?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Abuventure: 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Happy birthday my brother
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by goaldynman(m): 12:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chioma Chukwuka - one of Nigeria's great and talented actress!

When I watched the movie: NAKED WRESTLER; that was when I started liking Chioma Chukwuka and Nonso Diobi!!

Also that was when I was convinced that Nollywood has some classic movies despite all the criticisms!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!! cool
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Tmb78(m): 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jonathan:

You don't need to insult him na.
He said the truth.Below is her real face which is completely diff from the pics up there.
Let's just wish her well and pass

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Xkufiz(m): 2:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
[s]
Jonathan:

[/s]

Retard i said "face" not body read before quoting
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hhansome:
why will it hurt you?
People like you should self isolate. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Johnbosco77:
Fyn woman. Twalee... But U no find pass my woman ooo...

One love to you my #sugar
Am sure that your woman won't even have the guts to say such. Keep living in fools paradise. Ewu
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Chili89: 3:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
HBD Sister Oku... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Johnbosco77(m): 3:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=Ibuewuoffia post=87381845] Am sure that your woman won't even have the guts to say such. Keep living in fools paradise. Ewu[/quote

You really are as your moniker depicts.. Anuofia
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by jonadaft: 3:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
Xkufiz:

Retard i said "face" not body read before quoting
R
E
T
A
R
D

Niẹ
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Dollabiz: 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
DrChukki:
Why I like female musicians and actresses is that they know how to make themselves look younger than their age.

Happy Birthday to you Nwanne m nwaanyị Chioma
Make ups
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=Johnbosco77 post=87383083][/quote]very true.. .. ibuewuoffia.�
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Mizwisdom(f): 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2020
yebo:

You can not compare a lady who is married and given birth to a lady who has not.

Why not?
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Mizwisdom(f): 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tmb78:
You don't need to insult him na.
He said the truth.Below is her real face which is completely diff from the pics up there.
Let's just wish her well and pass

NL u guys are something else!
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by kaima1984(f): 9:03am On Mar 13, 2020
Mikehot:
This babe that year, the only thing i admired was her sweet voice.

But it seems na only Rita Dominic dey glow by age o, i swear that girl even make all her colleagues of that set old

Rita is 44 sef
Rita is single,chioma is married with children, child bearing factor is the reason why Rita glows more than others.
Re: Chioma Chukwuka Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2020
kaima1984:
Rita is single,chioma is married with children, child bearing factor is the reason why Rita glows more than others.
or Rita is taking care of herself better, chioma face is now stiff, uche jumbo has gone over weight.

Only Genevieve i can say is as fresh as Rita because she was given that ageless gift, just admit e don tey when Dominic Sabi look after herself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me / Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri / Davido's Rolls-Royce Cullinan Arrives Lagos, Set To Take Delivery Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.