Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre (34192 Views)

Filling Stations Slash Petrol Pump Price As Naira Appreciates To 7-Month High / Diesel Price Drops As Dangote Sells ₦‎1,225/Litre, Supplies Petrol May / Cooking Gas Price Drops, Supply Rises, FG Projects Further Decrease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by bigtt76(f): 12:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
How we wish this would work for Nigeria. don't forget our petrol imports is tied to the proceeds of the exports which makes available the forex used to import.

Will falling oil prices, it means our forex inflow would reduce hence less forex available to import new supplies would not be available after we exhaust the old supplies.

Another thing of note is other sectors dependent on China for raw materials or finished products ....many of the manufacturing companies have been shut down meaning no new order would fulfilled anytime soon due to the coronavirus scourge. undecided

dre11:

https://punchng.com/expected-petrol-pump-price-drops-to-n114-53-per-litre/
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Law of demand and supply hardly works in Nigeria

Actually it works. But only to move prices in the upward direction. We have our own economic laws here.

1 Like

Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by pressplay411(m): 1:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:

It works, only for increment but never decreases.
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by CharleyBright(m): 1:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
petitejolie:
and i gave you a sarcastic and rhetorical answer na. Do u av a monopoly of sarcasm and rhetorics?

Really,??
You did?
I will catch you next time.
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by petitejolie(f): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:

Really,??
You did?
I will catch you next time.
catcherlemon
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by Okoroawusa: 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
This is not a good news at all. Coronavirus has fvcked up the whole world economy.
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by Sam0(m): 2:13pm On Mar 12, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Even Law of gravity.
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by chozzy: 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Buhari and his gang are coded criminals
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by collins88(m): 2:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
To God Almighty... Please help us and forgive us of our wrong doings,for we don't knows what we are doing, please grant us your Children peace in our heart, joy in our soul and a change spirit, so things don't fall apart. Please grant to us your Children the wisdom and understanding to discover a cure for this unseen illness knows as Covid-19, because is a treat to mankind and everything we stand for. As we speak some are dying of it and other of various diseases which we are yet to discover a cure for. Please don't turn your face against us. We need you now more than ever... Thank you God Almighty for you'll do it again... Amen...
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by jeff1607(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
cRobo:
A blessing?

Not so sure

A global economic meltdown is approaching guys because of this coronavirus

Prepare yourself, save and own a business now

Job losses is inevitable

Well

I won't say a word

Own a business ?

If this epidemic goes on rampage the only medium of exchange would be food and medicine ,farmers are gonna score big time.

The suburbs of any city will be the only refuge survivors can stay, cities will become empty, your money won't hold any value. Pray it doesn't come, the epidemic of typhoid, malaria n tuberculosis kept alot of land Invaders away from settlements.

1 Like

Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by CharleyBright(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
petitejolie:
catcherlemon
C’est d’accord avec moi, mademoiselle.
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by MosayA: 2:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Not in Nigeria.
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by RightChannel: 3:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
NNPC Don Hear
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by Millz404(m): 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
cRobo:
A blessing?

Not so sure

A global economic meltdown is approaching guys because of this coronavirus

Prepare yourself, save and own a business now

Job losses is inevitable

Well

I won't say a word

Stop saying this dumb sh!t
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by cRobo: 3:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
Millz404:

Stop saying this dumb sh!t

I can't remembering mentioning your moniker in my post

Never mention me again in your life

enough words said
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by Millz404(m): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
cRobo:

I can't remembering mentioning your moniker in my post

Never mention me again in your life

enough words said

Another dumb sh!t...
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by cRobo: 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Millz404:

Another dumb sh!t...

I have realize that nairalander prefer engaging in verbal insults but thats not my thing rather I will ask you to stay off my mention

So henceforth

silence and NO attention is what a fool like you deserves

Above all

I won't say a word to you again
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by Millz404(m): 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
cRobo:

I have realize that nairalander prefer engaging in verbal insults but thats not my thing rather I will ask you to stay off my mention

So henceforth

[s]silence and NO attention is what a fool like you deserves[/s]

Above all

[s]I won't say a word to you again[/s]

Even your insults are dumb as Fvck....Stop spamming nairaland with stupid sh!ts that makes no sense. I will keep mentioning you anytime you say something and stupidly end it with I won't say a word. That doesn't make any sense, but i guess you are too dumb to realize that.
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by bigiyaro(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
abegi let China fire the whole versions of the viruses at once, let everything scatter, those who survived will start from afresh.
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by Dollabiz: 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
smiley
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by olisaEze(m): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
So if we’re to follow ur figures so, the government is intentionally scamming us are the facts on ground! Why is it not reflecting on our fuel pumps na? So since last year November these pipo have been chopping life at our expense! Pls someone, anyone with thunder’s new number? angry

Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by COMPAQ(m): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
if you guys expect petrol prices to drop, why are you then so against complete deregulation, which would have ensured a price drop?

If FG has been subsidizing Nigerian's when the going was good, then Nigerian's should subsidize FG now that the going is bad and FG has significantly lower revenues. If I were the FG, I wouldn't reduce any price!!

It's either we want deregulation or not!! There should be no eating the cake and having it as well.

As for diesel, it will come down in a few weeks. There is usually a few weeks lag between international price reduction and impact on the pump here in Nigeria because we import. Last time when crude prices crashed in 2015, diesel dropped to as low as N150 per litre.
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by Kfed4ril(m): 4:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Woleett:
So this awa oyel is gradually losing value and relevance each year. Nigeria obviously needs to dumb that shit and start looking into agriculture as ASAP

Agriculture to is shit, we should look towards industrialization.
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by petitejolie(f): 6:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:

C’est d’accord avec moi, mademoiselle.
il vaut mieux etre
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by CharleyBright(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
petitejolie:
il vaut mieux etre

Tu es drôle mademoiselle Petitjolie
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by FIRDAUS3(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ogbunigwe2018:
It’s the opposite that will happen. undecided

Yes Yes
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by blackboy(m): 7:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
In Nigeria?!!!
Re: Expected Petrol Pump Price Drops To N114.53 Per Litre by petitejolie(f): 8:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
CharleyBright:

Tu es drôle mademoiselle Petitjolie
merci

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Sweden Reportedly ‘Declares’ Sex A National Sport / PDP Caught Spreading Propaganda With Fake Pictures / Dambe: A Game Of Relaxation For The Northerners In Obalende - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.