Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,804 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Get A Free Gift In Exchange For Five Minutes Of Your Time For Age (18 To 25 Yrs) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get A Free Gift In Exchange For Five Minutes Of Your Time For Age (18 To 25 Yrs) (160 Views)

Dowen College Celebrates 25 Yrs Today / Primary School Best Graduating Student Gets New House As Gift In Rivers. Photos / Nkechi Chidi-Ogbolu Bags PHD Scholarship At University Of California At Age 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Gift In Exchange For Five Minutes Of Your Time For Age (18 To 25 Yrs) by 4nigerianyouths(f): 10:18am On Mar 12, 2020
Hello,

Thank you for coming here. I am conducting a survey to find out all about all the challenges you face as a youth. It will take you no more than five minutes to fill it.

Immediately after taking the survey you will be sent to the confirmation page. On that confirmation page, you will find a link to download a free e-book. Simply click on it to get the e-book.

Ok, I know some of you here are either above or below the age I set. No problem please just don't be dishonest on the survey.

Fill it truthfully so that I can get accurate data to work with and yes you will also get the gift.

Now the gift is the e-book below:

101 Nigerian Inspirational Quotes.

This is a collection of inspirational quotes from Nigerian entrepreneurs, influencers and speakers who have found success in Nigeria.

They will motivate you
They will encourage you
They will inspire you
And tell you what they did to achieve success.

A priceless collection. It is yours as soon as you are done with the survey.

Without further delay here is the survey link and thank you in advance. Just click on it to start.

https://forms.gle/5vQywpvoG9BQDs4o9

(1) (Reply)

Budget Preparation / How You Can Get Your Child To Do Their Homework Without Shouting Or Sitting With / Extra More- Motivational Quote (life Changing Quote)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.