Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

League Of Legends - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / League Of Legends (1232 Views)

Join The League Of Software Developers - Ibadan And Ota Residents / Python Legends Please I Don't Understand This Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

League Of Legends by eoinmorgan: 10:25am On Mar 12, 2020
League of Legends (LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows and macOS. Inspired by Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne mod Defense of the Ancients, the game follows a freemium model and is supported by microtransactions. In League of Legends, players assume the role of a "champion" with unique abilities and battle against a team of other players- or computer-controlled champions
Re: League Of Legends by DankPineapple: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2020
What region are you? I'm in euw
Re: League Of Legends by axaxi: 12:29am On Jul 07, 2020
Yeah i play the game, it’s such a popular game. I play it for years with my friends online i have high rank now. But i didn’t reach the high easily i played for hours every day, sometimes i was skipping my classes just to beat my friend and save my area, i really like strategy games. Finally i found this tool for the game which will give more points and coins so you can buy more weapons and soldiers it called LOL Demotion Shield Expiring. It will help you to pass more levels easily and build a strong army.
Re: League Of Legends by Victor8st: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2020
I like multiplayer games, especially League of legends. If we talk about the best game of all time lol is the most incredible example for me. I like the characters that live in this game and the fact that each character has their own superpowers and secrets. This is why I always dreamed of the highest quality accounts which I managed to do recently when my character level reached 30. It was a real holiday because that's when I argued with my friend and won the bet. Now I win every day because my character is one of the strongest
Re: League Of Legends by emmanuilteleshe(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2020
Victor8st:
I like multiplayer games, especially League of legends. If we talk about the best game of all time lol is the most incredible example for me. I like the characters that live in this game and the fact that each character has their own superpowers and secrets. This is why I always dreamed of the highest quality accounts which I managed to do recently when my character level reached 30. It was a real holiday because that's when I argued with my friend and won the bet. Now I win every day because my character is one of the strongest
Where can I find some more feedback?
Re: League Of Legends by JavieCoentr: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
Didn't play lol for a while

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sue Smartweb Hosting For Poor Services. Read More... / Lagos Phone Accessories At Wholesale Price / See My Amazing Planets Fact Site I Did With React JS And Slick Animations.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.