Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,787 members, 7,844,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

House Cleaning - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Cleaning (211 Views)

In Need Of A Part Time House Cleaning Job. / House Cleaning, Baby Sitters And Nanny Jobs / In Need Of Part-time House Cleaning Job In Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

House Cleaning by davidpeace99: 11:54am On Mar 12, 2020
My name is David and i reside in Ojuelegba. Most people - Business men and women, people on jobs that require time and presence find it tough to arrange/clean the house, work and take care of the kids altogether. I can help lift a bit of the burden by arranging/cleaning your entire house, i work solely and i try to be efficient. So my number is 08110275067. You can chat via whatsapp and also call or text. Good Day All and Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment - APPLY HERE / World Bank Group Analyst Recruitment - Lagos / What To Expect When Covid 19 Hits, While Awaiting A Job Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.