Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Smart Solution To The Heat Period Amidst Epileptic Power Supply - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Smart Solution To The Heat Period Amidst Epileptic Power Supply (167 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted / I Am Epileptic Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Smart Solution To The Heat Period Amidst Epileptic Power Supply by Charisec(m): 12:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
*SMART SOLUTION TO HEAT PERIOD AMIDST EPILEPTIC POWER SUPPLY*

With the level of heat experienced in the past few days in Abuja and other cities which is becoming increasingly unbearable especially at night. And to think we are still in early days of the heat wave is frightening in view of epileptic power supply.

It’s almost like the sun rays are penetrating your skin and you can’t stop sweating.

Here is a smart and affordable way to deal with the situation.

About 6 months ago, someone persuaded me to buy a rechargeable foldable fan. Well I bought it and what a life saver it has been. We sleep at night without remembering if heat existed.

The fan's speed can be adjusted to meet your need and can last for 4 hours on full charge. If it runs out of power, I just connect it to my phone's powerbank or our mini solar inverter and the enjoyment continues.

Additional bonus is that the fan has very bright led light that can last for 8 hours.

I have travelled with it twice due to its foldability to the administration of people who saw me with it. Honestly, it's a mobile enjoyment.

Now I don't what to enjoy this alone.

*This goes for #6000 only and you can get one for yourself or as a gift for a friend by simply calling this number...08082500445*

I'm my brother's keeper�.

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Expert Wants Careful Handling Of Keys, Phones, Naira Notes / Hungry Monkeys Brawl Over Food As Coronavirus Hits Tourism In Thailand – Video / BREAKING: Third Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.