Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine (30225 Views)

The Audi Cars Gifted To Real Madrid Players For Christmas / 7 Atletico Madrid Players Ran Back To Defend Counter Attack In UCL(Photos / See How Ladies Welcomed Atletico Madrid Players After Landing In Uyo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by FactBoyz: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
cool
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Passionate888: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Na wa o
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by mkoabiola: 1:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
This corona virus is getting more serious ooo.

Punters won't b happy as this is affecting d round leather game
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by wink2015(m): 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
mrZENographer:
I went to GTbank this morning and they scanned me before I was let in.

NO MIND GT BANK.

THEY ARE JUST FORMING AJEBOTTER.

Where CORO dey for Naija?
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by timibare(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pool nor go allow England postpone their league matches

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Cityfirstborn(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Time to suspend the EPL indefinitely and start afresh august next season

1 Like

Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by yebba(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
This matter is getting out of hand o. It is well with the world.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN EXTRA ₦ 60,000 MONTHLY WITH YOUR SMARTPHONE?
IF INTERESTED, SEE MY SIGNATURE/PROFILE FOR INSTRUCTION OR CHECK OUT smartphoneincome_ on IG and click the link on the bio
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
I have beautiful designs of wallpaper at 2500 per roll. Check my signature for pictures
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by friday2011(m): 1:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
obembet:
The entire Real Madrid club is in quarantine now after a basketball player tested positive for coronavirus.

A player of Real Madrid's basketball team has been tested positive for coronavirus.

Therefore, all Real Madrid football and basketball players must now remain at home, in quarantine, for two weeks as the two teams share the same sporting facilities.

There are three games scheduled for Real Madrid in the next two weeks: UCL second leg tie against Man City and La Liga games against Eibar and Valencia.

All three games have to be postponed now.

Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2020/03/12/sport-hit-coronavirus-thursday-updates-including-football-matches/

This bloggers and headlines, I think say na d football club seff...
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Aturitoroman: 1:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
May god help them
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Aturitoroman: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
friday2011:

This bloggers and headlines, I think say na d football club seff...
Both
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by friday2011(m): 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Aturitoroman:

Both

Na true ooo, i no cool down read the message, its well, which kain wahala be this?
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Chingykay77(m): 1:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
This is not a good time for Betting companies and gamblers. grin
Says who.........baba corona no dy catch virtual players o
grin grin
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Wizyglobal(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hmmmm! This is serious oo

Meanwhile contact us for your clean UK used Laptops @ Wizy global computers
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by iCauseTrouble: 1:42pm On Mar 12, 2020
Chingykay77:

Says who.........baba corona no dy catch virtual players o
grin grin
Hahahaha..... Mad o grin

1 Like

Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by lexrichy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
amamahdaniel:
Someone told me 5 years ago that world will come to an end in the year 2020. The old man is dead two years ago. I pray his prophecy or words should not come to pass. Amen
the world was supposed to end 2012 but 8t was shifted to 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Crunchyg2: 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hhhhmm this is serious
Meanwhile

Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Wizyglobal(m): 1:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
obembet:
The entire Real Madrid club is in quarantine now after a basketball player tested positive for coronavirus.

A player of Real Madrid's basketball team has been tested positive for coronavirus.

Therefore, all Real Madrid football and basketball players must now remain at home, in quarantine, for two weeks as the two teams share the same sporting facilities.

There are three games scheduled for Real Madrid in the next two weeks: UCL second leg tie against Man City and La Liga games against Eibar and Valencia.

All three games have to be postponed now.

Source: https://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/2020/03/12/sport-hit-coronavirus-thursday-updates-including-football-matches/
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by buchai: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=iCauseTrouble post=87379256]This is not a good time for Betting companies and gamblers. grin[/quote

even FIFA too
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by ewocha2020: 1:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
really!
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Trulydude(m): 2:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
If it came to pass, then nobody shall live to tell.
The truth is that the old man lied

amamahdaniel:
Someone told me 5 years ago that world will come to an end in the year 2020. The old man is dead two years ago. I pray his prophecy or words should not come to pass. Amen

1 Like

Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Chingykay77(m): 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:

Hahahaha..... Mad o grin
grin
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by FuckThaMod: 2:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
YorubaKinging:
This coming years, many of you will be forced to believe the words of Our Lord Jesus Christ
Do not think , it will get better , because after the pestilence will be famine and hunger and then war
We are at the earliest stage...
This is the tip of the iceberg

But after all these will Everlasting joy filled the earth because the Kingdom will be the Kingdom of our Lord and His Christ
And He shall reign forever and ever

Yet through all distresses that will occur, God will protect his chosen
He will feed them in famine
He will protect them during war
coronaVirus will have nothing on them

Our Lord lives
And yet you are a tribalist and against Catholics... Hypocrite. Na your type suppose suffer most angry
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Minemrys: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
Cityfirstborn:
Time to suspend the EPL indefinitely and start afresh august next season
guy, no try me oh!
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Goldmaxx(f): 2:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
amamahdaniel:
so it's no more America Vs Russia war will lead to world end?

1 Like

Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Froshloaded: 2:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
This is not a good time for Betting companies and gamblers. grin
I swear
Sporty ceo will be in severe pains
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
amamahdaniel:
Interesting, did the man also predict his death in 2018?
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by Abbeylanre15(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2020
Na wa oo
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by andrewbaba44: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2020
akilo1:
We are at the end time already, when people will staying at home and some company direct their staff to work from home, only jesus can save us

Stupid religious thinking
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by andrewbaba44: 2:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
FuckThaMod:

And yet you are a tribalist and against Catholics... Hypocrite. Na your type suppose suffer most angry

Are you surprised?

The most religious people in Nigeria are the most wicked people

Bunch of hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by seangy4konji: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
wahala deh ooo
Re: All Real Madrid Players And Staff Go Into Coronavirus Quarantine by mrZENographer: 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
wink2015:

NO MIND GT BANK.

THEY ARE JUST FORMING AJEBOTTER.

Where CORO dey for Naija?

Don't talk like that oo.
That was how CDC was deceiving Americans that there was coronavirus epidemic in the country and yet delaying to make available testing devices. In just 5 days of finally making the testing kits available, they tested over 1200 positive victims. And many of these people have not travelled outside the country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Djokovic Arrested Hours After Winning Australian Visa Fight / FC Midtjylland Players Dance To Nigerian Music After Defeating Man United (Video / Yakubu Aiyegbeni Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.