Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times (3620 Views)

“this Is Getting Tooo Much”- New Videotape Of Moses Bliss And Fiancée Praying / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by ahimedua: 1:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
New mum and BBNaija's Bamike Olawunmi-Adenibuyan aka Bambam, has cried out over painful breastfeeding

The new mother of one took to her twitter page to reveal that her baby already named Zendaya is giving her tough times as she is doing exclusive breastfeeding for her ( Breast milk only)

“Breast feeding hurts soooooo much I can’t lie! but baby needs all of it. Prioritizing her needs above my pain is one tough school. And we have been doing soo well. Exclusive breastfeeding,’ she wrote.

Bambam as she is fondly called also added that her baby won’t let her get enough sleep which is affecting her eyes.

“The way I look for moments to sneak into a nap before my eyes fall off is something else . I’m told, it’s for me to comply, coz that’s when I get to eat or pee or do a few things and just when I want to take that nap she’s up again…We need to perfect the sleeping patterns. My small eyes are almost gone ”
See screenshots here
https://sleekgist.com/entertainment/breastfeeding-hurts-so-much-new-mum-bambam-cries-out/

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by Davash222(m): 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2020
But, it doesn't hurt when Teddy A is in charge despite he's grown with sharp teeth. Dey deceive yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by Amotolongbo(f): 1:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
“Breast feeding hurts soooooo much I can’t lie! but baby needs all of it. Prioritizing her needs above my pain is one tough school. And we have been doing soo well. Exclusive breastfeeding,’ she wrote.
Breastfeeding hursts cos the baby is a girl.

Male, young or old are born to give a pleasurable suck on the breasts.

4 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by GOFRONT(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
Okay....Between breastfeeding and Straffing tha Toilet, which is more painful?

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by kestolove95(m): 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nd wen teddy was sucking it, it was normal

5 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by NobleAngell(f): 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Quietly breastfeed your baby. No one actually g gives a rats azzzz. Not everything must be on social media.

8 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by espn(m): 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2020
Who ask you and wetin be our business
Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by Nickymezor(f): 2:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
NobleAngell:
Quietly breastfeed your baby. No one actually g gives a rats azzzz. Not everything must be on social media.
Abi o

3 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by Phenomenal16(f): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Is called breast engorgement
It happens to most women
It normally happens after delivery due to hormonal changes that occurs in d breast
The breast is full,,,,painful..... But it fades away with tym

8 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by fhikkie: 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
kestolove95:
Nd wen teddy was sucking it, it was normal

Yes naw....at that time, it was a lot of pleasure
But for a woman who just put to bed, her boobs ache because it's so full.

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by purefacti(m): 3:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
kpele my dear
Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by SinisterX(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Davash222:
But, it doesn't hurt when Teddy A is in charge despite he's grown with sharp teeth. Dey deceive yourself.
No mind am, If it was Teddy she’ll be asking for more

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by cRobo: 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2020
I can attest to that

I won't say a word
Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by dangotesmummy: 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
Insensitive, barbarians and chauvinistic pigs with lack of understanding and empathy full this thread undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
dangotesmummy:
Insensitive, barbarians and chauvinistic pigs with lack of understanding and empathy full this thread undecided
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by uchetom(f): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Can they ever keep this marriage ,child bearing and the rest off social media?I just hate it when you bring everything to the media house.We know now it pains is your first time.
Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by egopersonified(f): 6:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Is called breast engorgement
It happens to most women
It normally happens after delivery due to hormonal changes that occurs in d breast
The breast is full,,,,painful..... But it fades away with tym

Yes. Could also be cuts on her tips if the baby latches on with it's gums.
Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by iammo(m): 6:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
who cares about a married woman with a baby... aunty face your husband and tell her that, don't disgust us
Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by Phenomenal16(f): 6:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
egopersonified:

Yes. Could also be cuts on her tips if the baby latches on with it's gums.
...yah that's cracked nipples
Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by Tmb78(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
I actually empathize with Bambam because my lovely wife went through the same.
I literarily wished I could swap places with her cos of the pains.
The baby go happily dey suck dey go while her momma was crying.
Kai,women,you have my respect jor!

Seriously though,these celebs must really learn to keep some things to themselves.
Village people are very real!!!

3 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by Digmygold: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2020
Tmb78:
I actually empathize with Bambam because my lovely wife went through the same.
I literarily wished I could swap places with her cos of the pains.
The baby go happily dey suck dey go while her momma was crying.
Kai,women,you have my respect jor!

Seriously though,these celebs must really learn to keep some things to themselves.
Village people are very real!!!

God bless you bro. I am happy to see that men with empathy like us still exist. Ubunja the cruel ancestor will soon say we are simps or women hiding behind a male moniker. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by davillian(m): 10:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Your baby hasn't even sucked up to half of what the total number of men that has sucked your breast in the past....

1 Like

Re: Breastfeeding Hurts So Much – New Mum, Bambam Cries Out Over Tough Times by pode(m): 10:37pm On Mar 12, 2020
Which of which hurt must, given birth or breastfeed?

(1) (Reply)

Then And Now Pictures Of Actors In Jenifa(2008), A Film That Birthed Stars / Nigerian Lady, Chioma Nwadike Denies Being Married To Alaafin Of Oyo (pictures) / Naeto C Kissing His Wife While Performing With D’banj @ Davido O.B.O Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.